BY ALPHA-H

Frances C.
Essex
This product has a really rich but not heavy feel. It does have that sun screen smell but it isn’t overpowering and it melts into the skin nicely as opposed to other sunscreens which feel oily and like an actual thick layer on the skin. The packaging is also really sophisticated and looks very fancy.
Monika N.
East Sussex, Brighton
I feel that it is a perfect moisturiser with high SPF for my type of skin. It is quite thick, but after tapping it onto my face lightly it absorbs pretty well. You don't need much of the product, therefore I think it goes a long way.

Skin feels very smooth, moisturised and not oily after application. The moisturiser does not interfere with applying foundation, I find that even without using a primer, foundation tends to spread and blend  easily and skin looks dewy and healthy.
Monica H.
This did the job for me and I guess that’s all you can ask for from an spf moisturiser! It did feel a touch heavy and sticky but I didn’t mind it for short term use on holiday.