Alpha-H Clear Skin Daily Face Wash

Clear Skin Daily Face Wash by Alpha-H is a specially formulated gel cleanser for oily congested and acne-prone skin. Infused with a synergistic blend of tea tree thyme eucalyptus and salicylic acid the face wash's powerful formula cleanses and tones blemished skin fighting infection and leaving skin hydrated. Balancing excessive oil production while protecting the skin's natural oils this face wash helps to soften pore size and prevent further blockages. Both anti-inflammatory and soothing this product calms skin irritation with aloe vera while promoting healing. Directions: Gently massage the face wash onto damp skin taking care to avoid the delicate eye area. Rinse off with warm water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alpha-H Clear Skin Daily Face Wash!
Sumita C.
Piscataway, NJ
Its a luxury cleanser no doubt, we all heard about brand.It does not foam much lather on face.It contains thyme, eucalyptus,salicylic acid and teatree in it.It does not dry out the skin. I have not encountered any negative effects with this cleanser and no out of the blue breakouts. Its just a very very mild cleanser. I can say u can use this when your skin required minimal products like cleanser, moisturiser and you are done taa-daa!
Nikola Z.
Alpha-H Clear Skin Daily Face Wash uploaded by Nikola Z.
I cannot recommend this product enough. I use it on my face and around 3 times a week so my face doesn’t get irritated at night time. This product is meant to reduce inflammation and blemishes. I can’t comment on the blemishes but I do have some inflammation on the skin, after using this product I do see a slight difference in the morning however as my face is naturally blushed/has redness to it, the product might not do an amazing job on my type of skin however will work in others. I also have noticed after using this most of my blackheads around and on the nose have gone which is a plus meaning I don’t need to use any other skincare products for blackheads. Overall an amazing product which I will purchase again Alpha-H Clear Skin Daily Face Wash
Hannah R.
shawbury
This reduced the acne on my face and it wasn't too stripping. The product also has a very appealing smell. Something of which I would improve is the packaging as it is hard to get the right amount out of the tube. This is my favourite cleanser for my oily and sensitive skin.
Hannah T.
Thornton, Liverpool
This is the only cleanser that doesn't make my breakout prone skin worse when I have a flare-up, it contains salicylic acid which is good for that. It does contain some ingredients (mainly tea tree) that can be irritating, so I'd be hesitant to use this daily as the name suggests.
Attie A.
This is a good facewash but it just doesn’t wow me like the other alpha-H products. It has a neutral odour, that’s really nice but other than that it’s just oke.
Chelsey D.
Melbourne
I absolutely love this! it really does help with clearing the skin , I love how the packaging is so neat and modern, the smell is refreshing also and really makes you feel fresh after using it.
Emmalene P.
This is the holy grail for face washes for acne prone skin. This has saved my face from getting more horrible bumps. I was looking everywhere for a tea tree based wash and I got this as a sample when I purchased some makeup on adore beauty and I'm so glad I bought the full sized bottle my face feels and looks amazing. I highly recommend this especially to women who have had problems with acne/oily skin after birth.
Line C.
It is a product that I use with a cleaning brush, once a week, and which allows me to remove my skin from impurities with a deep cleansing and its tea tree formula allows me to avoid any risk of pimples appearing. It is a product that I recommend.
Tamanna S.
Bexley, Kent
Very gentle on the skin as I’ve had so many products react to my skin and make it feel very dry but this doesn’t make the face seem dry. The face wash is on the more expensive side but it does last as a little goes a long way
Eleni T.
Hornsby
Skin type: Normal-combination (oilier in summer)
Skin condition: acne prone, relatively clear
Age: 30

Not a bad cleanser, but I don't think it will bump off my all time favourite which is Swisse Olive Leaf Gel cleanser.

The price on this one is more on the expensive side at $43.95 AUD, but don't get me wrong - I am okay with spending more on my skincare, but when it comes to face cleansers, I prefer to stay mid to low range on the price scale. I would rather spend more on products that stay on the skin. But that is not to knock this product!

Why I chose this cleanser.
*not foaming
*contains salicylic acid

When it comes to face cleansers my first priority is to choose one that does not foam. My skin in the past few years has not done well with cleansers that foam, and I find they dry my skin and create dry patches on the top of my cheeks and hairline. As soon as I stopped all foaming cleansers those dry patches went away. If you're used to cleansers that make a rich lather, you will be disappointed in this one, but lather doesn't really make an effect in the cleansers performance. It's more for aesthetic value in all honesty. I also look for cleansers that have mild chemical exfoliators in them, to help shift some of the crap off my face as I wear a full face of makeup daily for my job (makeup artist for beauty retail). This one contains salicylic acid, but unsure of it's strength. To be frank, it doesn't stay on the skin for long enough to have a true significant exfoliation, but every little bit counts!

I enjoy the scent, which is truly refreshing! Containing eucalyptus and tea tree oil, it can be a bit cooling at first, but it's a wonderful sensory experience for me. Have I noticed any additional anti-acne results? Acne is not a primary concern of mine, but I am prone to cystic spots at the time of my period and blocked pores if I do not have a strong enough cleansing routine. I have not encountered any negative effects with this cleanser and no out of the blue breakouts. I cannot answer to its breakout fighting properties, only its role as a cleanser.

The face wash is used as a part of my double cleanse routine - using a makeup remover first, then going in with the cleanser. I have done a no-no and used this in the shower a few times on my face, but have been pleasantly surprised that it didn't dry my skin! Yay for us lazies! However I would never wash my face in the shower routinely as my skin would become irritated from the hot water, so trial at your own discretion. I use between 2-3 pumps, depending on how heavy my makeup was, using 1 pump for a no makeup day. This bottle has lasted me incredibly long, as it is currently September 2018 and I purchase my bottle in February 2018 :O Great value.

Would I repurchase? Eh, I'm not really sure. I get the same effect for cheaper and I haven't felt any greater effect to warrant another purchase. In saying so, this is a great cleanser, and if you have enjoyed other products in the Alpha-H brand you may want to give this a go.
Skin type: Normal-combination (oilier in summer)
Skin condition: acne prone, relatively clear
Age: 30

Why I chose this cleanser.
*not foaming