!This product has been discontinued.

Alpha-H Beauty Sleep Power Mist

A gentle resurfacing solution that uses a blend of botanicals to resurface, hydrate, and tighten the skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Glycolic Acid 5%: Speeds up the cell renewal process, removes unwanted dead cell build up, and increases stimulation in the connective tissue- Anti-Redness Complex (Arnica, Cypress, Malt And Solomon's Seal): Arnica has anti-inflammatory properties and strengthens capillary walls preventing broken capillaries and diffuses redness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alpha-H Beauty Sleep Power Mist!
Anastasia N.
Dubai
Alpha-H Beauty Sleep Power Mist uploaded by Anastasia N.
The one thing I don’t appreciate about this product is the smell. It has a very strong smell of witch hazel. When I apply it I feel tingly sensation. Plums and hydrates skin. The packaging is nice. Overall would recommend if you don’t mind the smell
Dean D.
Hambledon Mill Park , Accrington
Great item from a fantastic line, a bit more on the expensive side but I don't mind paying a little bit more if the results go hand in hand, this is a hydrating mist and instantly adds moisture into the skin, the only downside/improvement is that the spray isn't a fine application it's quite a powerful application and at first can be a bit of putting.
LIZ |.
For the price and size of product I cannot go past this mist. It’s multipurpose and I use it as a toner, as a setting spray and to freshen up on hot days. It’s super gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It doesn’t break me out which is a huge bonus.
Nives S.
Same like their Liquid Gold, Alpha-H’s Instant Facial did nothing for my skin. Except irritate my skin 😕
sarah F.
WALLINGTON, WALLINGTON
The mist has lasted me while, I can’t remember when exactly I started using it but it’s been at least 2 months- it’s finished now. I used it twice a day, morning and night after toning ( morning- Nip Fab Dragon's Blood pads, evening- The Ordinary Glycolic 7% Solution). It’s a lovely fresh scent and thank God it diffuses properly and in a fine mist! Dries fairly quickly with no stickiness or residue left. It didn’t clog my pores and I experienced no irritation with the product.Do I love this? YES & YES! I have normal to oily skin and this mist worked so well for it.  When this mist dries down, it added moisture, left my skin so soft and plump and with a healthy radiance. The mist has been such a good addition to my routine this winter and I will repurchase soon. I could use the mist and my serums alone without my night moisturiser if I wanted to because it really hydrates the skin.It’s a shame I didn’t really test it out over makeup, I did contact the brand’s PR on Instagram to ask if this was appropriate and they said it could be used over makeup. I feel like this is what I wanted from Caudalie's Beauty Elixir, which I didn't enjoy using as much.

Looking for your answer?