Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera 200ml uploaded by Megan C.

BY ALPHA-H

Alpha H Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera is an extra gentle lotion that softly hydrates and cleanses which leaves your skin feeling velvety soft. Its luxurious creamy texture is gentle enough to remove all traces of make-up. Aloe Vera moisturises and rejuvenates the complexion whilst Vitamin E neutralises free radicals. The Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera is perfect for all skin types but especially for those who have dry dehydrated sensitive and rosacea complexions. It's non-greasy texture ensures a thorough cleanse yet gentle enough to remove eye make up without causing irritation leaving your skin perfectly fresh and hydrated. Directions of use: Dampen face and apply liberally to face and neck twice a day morning and evening. Gently massage over the face and eyes (use sparingly around the eyes). Remove with warm water or a washcloth. see more...

Emma S.
Birmingham
This is a rich cream that needs to be massaged into a
wet face.  It removes all make-up
including Benefit Big Girl Bang and They’re Real Push-Up Liner effectively
without flaking or leaving a residue on the skin.

My skin was never tight nor sore after use and I
didn’t feel the need to rush to put moisturiser on.  I saw a difference in the appearance of the
texture and tone of my skin, it looked brighter and healthier.  I felt confident going out without make-up on
when I was having a bad day as my skin looked the best it has in some time.

I would repurchase this product as my skin loved this
cleanser and behaved itself when I used it.
Soukaina M.
J'aime ce nettoyant. J'ai laissé mon visage propre mais jamais sec. Je pense que cela correspond effectivement aux revendications. Je vais certainement continuer à utiliser aux côtés d'autres produits Alpha-H. Jusqu'à présent, j'ai seulement eu de bonnes expériences. Je recommande à tous ceux qui luttent contre l'acné d'essayer ces produits.
Yasemin T.
Woking, Surrey
This is by far the best cleanser I’ve ever used! I actually repurchased the full size as I only had a mini. I have quite dry skin in places and most cleansers i find really dry out my skin but this doesn’t at all! Couldn’t recommend enough!
Stephanie G.
Miami
I love this cleanser. Left my face feeling clean but never dry. I think it effectively matches the claims. I will definitely keep using alongside other Alpha-H Products. So far I've only had good experiences. I recommend for anyone struggling with acne to try these products.
Franchine M.
I was disappointed in how my skin felt after using this product. My skin felt extremely tight and unpleasant. I discontinued use of this cleanser. I find if a product is not comfortable and you do not enjoy using it then the product has been an expensive purchase.
Vicki F.
I love this cleanser! Bought 3 on special as my first tube was nearly finished. My skin feels clean and hydrated after using this. I even used on skin that was slightly sunburnt and it was so soothing. Love it!
Emma S.
Birmingham
Skin does not feel tight or needs moisturiser straightaway. Removes all are-up including Benefit Badgal Bang with little effort. Skin feels soft
Megan C.
Kilbarchan , Renfrewshire
Cleans skin marvelously with out leaving your face feeling dry. Balances PH in your skin leaving your skin feeling soft and hydrated