Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser uploaded by Megan C.

BY ALPHA-H

Balancing Cleanser is a creamy three-in-one cleanser which works to correct the skin’s natural pH balance, effectively replacing the need for separate eye makeup remover, face wash and toner.

Key benefits:

• 3-in-1 action
  • Gentle and safe to use over the eye area
  • Repairs a stripped and impaired acid mantle
  • Soothing cleansing milk safe to use on all skin types
  • Does not remove the skin's naturally occurring oils and moisture
  • Reduces moisture evaporation from skin surface
  • Brings comfort to dry, tight and irritated skin

How-to:
Apply one pump of cleanser onto a dampened face. Massage over the entire face and remove with a warm damp face cloth. Remember to double cleanse in the evenings.

Key ingredients:
Aloe Vera
Vitamin E

Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
My holy grail facial cleanser. This is the best face wash I’ve used and I’m so happy I came across Alpha H products.
Emma S.
Birmingham
This is a rich cream that needs to be massaged into a
wet face.  It removes all make-up
including Benefit Big Girl Bang and They’re Real Push-Up Liner effectively
without flaking or leaving a residue on the skin.

My skin was never tight nor sore after use and I
didn’t feel the need to rush to put moisturiser on.  I saw a difference in the appearance of the
texture and tone of my skin, it looked brighter and healthier.  I felt confident going out without make-up on
when I was having a bad day as my skin looked the best it has in some time.

I would repurchase this product as my skin loved this
cleanser and behaved itself when I used it.
Soukaina M.
J'aime ce nettoyant. J'ai laissé mon visage propre mais jamais sec. Je pense que cela correspond effectivement aux revendications. Je vais certainement continuer à utiliser aux côtés d'autres produits Alpha-H. Jusqu'à présent, j'ai seulement eu de bonnes expériences. Je recommande à tous ceux qui luttent contre l'acné d'essayer ces produits.
Franchine M.
I was disappointed in how my skin felt after using this product. My skin felt extremely tight and unpleasant. I discontinued use of this cleanser. I find if a product is not comfortable and you do not enjoy using it then the product has been an expensive purchase.
Faith C.
Grimsby
Really does remove every trace of makeup, even my waterproof mascara. It smells amazing, and is so gentle on the skin. Your skin after washing feels soft and hydrated. I got this in the dry skin gift set and I’d definitely get it for myself when I run out.
Vicki F.
I love this cleanser! Bought 3 on special as my first tube was nearly finished. My skin feels clean and hydrated after using this. I even used on skin that was slightly sunburnt and it was so soothing. Love it!
Stephanie G.
Miami
I love this cleanser. Left my face feeling clean but never dry. I think it effectively matches the claims. I will definitely keep using alongside other Alpha-H Products. So far I've only had good experiences. I recommend for anyone struggling with acne to try these products.
Yasemin T.
Woking, Surrey
This is by far the best cleanser I’ve ever used! I actually repurchased the full size as I only had a mini. I have quite dry skin in places and most cleansers i find really dry out my skin but this doesn’t at all! Couldn’t recommend enough!
Emma S.
Birmingham
Skin does not feel tight or needs moisturiser straightaway. Removes all are-up including Benefit Badgal Bang with little effort. Skin feels soft
Kerryn G.
Bundaberg, QLD Australia
Beautiful non-foaming cleanser. It has evened out my skin tone and a free 6 weeks of daily use my dry and oily patches have drastically improved.

Sephora