BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum

Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum

by The Ordinary

What it is: A concentrated serum with pure alpha arbutin and hyaluronic acid for more visibly even-toned skin.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dark SpotsFormulation: Lightweight SerumIngredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, and sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: Formulated without alcohol, silicone, nuts, or fragrance, this serum visibly reduces spots and hyperpigmentation with alpha arbutin. It also contains hyaluronic acid, which acts as a hydrating delivery system and optimizes skin’s exposure to alpha arbutin.

Best product for hyperpigmentation??
What would be the proper application of this product? Would it be after cleansing like a serum?
Can it be mixed with other hyloronic Acid serum?
Start your review of Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum!
Danielle  A.
Tulalip, WA
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Danielle  A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product along with all the other ordinary products. This is under $10 and is amazing. I started using this about two months ago and getting ready to purchase my next bottle because I love it. It has helped my acne scars significantly. I use this every morning and it has also helped smooth out my skin.
Kara P.
Lewiston, ME
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Kara P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using [product:the-ordinary-alpha-arbutin-2%-ha] for a couple of weeks now and it has made an incredible difference in my skins texture. I am 33 and have some fine and some deeper lines, as well as breakouts, blackheads, dry & sensitive skin, and I often get dry patches around my nose and on my chin. I have been using this product as well as [product:the-ordinary-niacinamide-10%-zinc-1] and [product:the-ordinary-granactive-retinoid-2%-in-squalane-30ml] and my skin has not looked this good since I was in my mid twenties. My wrinkles and fine lines are far less noticeable, my skin is soft and much smoother, and even though some of these can be drying my skin feels hydrated, which has always been a difficulty for me. When you factor in the amazing price point of these products you know its a win all around! I can’t wait to see how my skin progresses with continued use! The Ordinary
Alejandra C.
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Alejandra C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been one of the best purchases I’ve ever made for my skin. This humectant is wonderful and hydrates skin so well. After washing my face, I leave it damp, and put the product on. I make sure to seal it with a moisturizer and sunscreen. My face stays hydrated all day long and it looks incredibly fresh. This products gives a glow to the skin unlike any other, and when paired with vitamin c serum it works wonders. I will 100% buy this again, and I already recommend it to my closest friends.
Alyssa G.
Las Vegas, NV
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Alyssa G.
Yes yes yes. I love this for my acne scars left behind. It has definitely helped with lightening them and helped reduce size of breakouts when I get them. Highly recommend, just trust the process and use everyday. — [product:the-ordinary-alpha-arbutin-2%-ha]
Kim J.
Simpsonville, SC
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Kim J.
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now. I use it twice a day. I noticed my sun spots have lightened a little bit. And my face seems to look more glowing. I live that the product is cheap and see results
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Courtney H.
Been using for 2 months. Definitely have noticed a change with skin texture, especially since I have now added Azelaic acid with it. When not using with the azelaic acid I use with Niacinamide in the mornings. A little goes a long way and price point is great for the results.
Leslie L.
Cicero, IL
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Leslie L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product is has improved my skin so much if you have discoloration and dark spots this is the product for you! You will love it as much as I do and it’s fragrance free and silicone free and free from any chemicals
Diani G.
Paris, KY
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Diani G.
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Diani G.
Im experienced acne and this was my solution. Skin acné is a process so you need to be patient to see resulta. 😉
Griselda  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Griselda  S.
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Griselda  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am using it in my routine to treat stains and it has served me a lot, I am very sadisfied with the result
Alexandra R.
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Alexandra R.
Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum uploaded by Alexandra R.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you have acne scaring or dark spots, you NEED this product! I suffer from really bad hormonal acne that I’ve learned to tame and control with a skin care routine. While that prevented flair ups, I still had a lot of scarring left from picking at or popping pimples, and my skin was and looked incredibly textured. I felt really self conscious about it until I started incorporating this product into my skincare routine and noticed a change in my skin in a matter of weeks!!! My skin is now smooth, soft, and I’m only halfway through the bottle! I can’t recommend this product enough — it has given me my confidence back! The first picture was taken in November 2020 and the second was taken today! I use this product day and night — in the morning I apply it after The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% Zinc 1 followed by Elf Cosmetics Happy Hydration Cream - On the Go, and at night I apply it after a retinol serum followed by Iunik Centella Calming Gel Cream 60ml.

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...