Alpen Secrets Goat Milk Foaming Milk Bath, Oatmeal, 28 fl oz

by Alpen Secrets (ALPAW)

Paraben Free Pour a generous amount of this velvety soft Alpen Secrets Goat Milk with Oatmeal Foaming Milk Bath under warm running water and transform your bath into a delightful, milky long lasting foam bath. Mother Nature s clean country fragrant blend with Goat Milk, Oatmeal and Vitamin E will help alleviate dry itchy skin by gently exfoliating dead skin cells, leaving your skin refreshed and moisturized. This paraben free, natural formula is gentle enough for the whole family. Not tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alpen Secrets Goat Milk Foaming Milk Bath, Oatmeal, 28 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tonawanda, NY
This milk bath is soo fantastic!! It works wonders for my skin and my favorite part is that it’s wholeheartedly organic!! One of my favorite things to do after work is to go home and relax with a nice warm bath and this is the perfect mix I also like to throw some steel cut oats in the tub as well very nutrient rich and great for healthy glowing skin!!
Organic, Nut Free
Uxbridge , ON
This is really great for dry skin. It has a light scent that smells natural and calming and it really does work at helping dry skin. I use it in my bathtub especially during the winter and it’s a great addition!
No Special Diet