Alpen Original Muesli (750g) uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY ALPEN

Joana S.
Porto
I can't even describe this product! So good!!! The flavour is amazing and it comes with a chocolate choice and all.. it such a good option for a better breakfast , it's so healthy, it has almost no sugar if any sugar at all and it's been in my life for years now!
Lacey B.
Westward ho! , England
I love this cereal so much! I’m a repeat consumer when it comes to this product, the pros are it tastes so good and I wouldn’t know what I would do without having this in the morning.
Hannah C.
Bournemouth
Literally this is the nicest thing ever! I usually opt for the light alpen but this is even nicer! It's great to have to start the day as it's really filling and has lots of goodness in!
Yvonne G.
Ireland
I'm literally eating this right now it's so good! It is full of raisins and almonds and lots of whole grain! It keeps you full all day and plus it tastes amazing with the raisins! Buy it, you won't regret it !
NAOMI H.
haswell
Not my fav but still lovely tast just seems bit powdery if u no what i mean I cart eat everyday but when I do I do enjoy it
Chloe H.
I recently had a stage of liking this. However it can get very boring when eatting it all the time. And know I have gone off it and find it boring and dry
Justyna B.
I am a big fan of muesli, especially for breakfast. Healthy way to start your day, high fibre, natural ingredients, low in saturated fat
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
I love this! It's delicious and so easy to prepare on days when I just don't have time to cook! It's great with greek yogurt mixed in.
Wajiha I.
I like adding this to my coco pops cerial it adds natural flavours. they have different flours ones too and I like them toox