Alpen Light Sultana and Apple Cereal Bar 5 Pack 105g uploaded by Jolene B.Alpen Light Sultana and Apple Cereal Bar 5 Pack 105g uploaded by Natalie H.Alpen Light Sultana and Apple Cereal Bar 5 Pack 105g uploaded by Katie H.

BY ALPEN

Alpen Light Sultana and Apple Cereal Bar see more...

Chloe W.
West Midlands, United Kingdom
Alpen do some of my favourite cereal bars! They are chewy and soft, full of flavour and fill me up and are good for breakfast or a snack. I prefer sweet things so these are great if i'm craving something sweet. They are affordable and a good alternative to crisps, sweets and other snacks that aren't so healthy.
Natalie H.
Love these bars for a snack when I'm trying to avoid chocolate, compared to most cereal bars it is 100 % more enjoyable to eat, tasty and satisfying and there are plenty of flavours to try
Katie H.
Redcar, England
Havent tried this flavour,however there is a full range of bars that are delicious.My favourite has to be the summer fruits one or the jaffa cake to give me the sweet fix! They are also a good product when following slimming world
Verna F.
Great Park, Newcastle upon Tyne
I regularly buy Alpen Light bars, really like the apple and sultana flavour but do prefer the other flavours such as Jaffa Cake and Chocolate Fudge. Nice little snack for through the day at work, they do seem to be getting smaller and the price more expensive, though!
Lauren •.
Not my favourite flavour but I love the alpen light bars. I’m doing slimming world so I regularly eat them as a snack during the day or for a quick breakfast on the go. They have some good flavours my favourite is the Jaffa cake one!
Jolene B.
London , London
Very tasty bar ! Good as a snack, at school, work , very easy to take with you in your bag . Pricing is very cheap! So you can buy as many as you want . Not gonna feel difference in a end of the month!
jamie-lee g.
St.ninians, Stirling
Alpen bars are my absolute fave when i'm 'trying' to eat healthy and just need a snack! they taste amazing have a really good range off different flavours to try!
Justyna B.
Love to eat them, perfect for someone who start diet or muesli lover, healthy snack, love to take it for my lunch, leaves me full of power and energy
Nicola B.
Alexandria
Love to eat the alpen light bars when on slimming world. Can get 2 as a b choice and great to grab when I don’t have time to make breakfast
Raihana D.
Preston
The perfect breakfast for a busy mum. I can eat it quickly and it jeeps me full for a long time. Its also delicious.

back