BY ALPEN

A Pure, Healthy Way to Start Your Day Dietary Features. Excellent Source of Fiber. 38g of Whole Grains. 79% of Your Daily Whole Grain Needs. Non-GMO. Very Low Sodium. Excellent Source of Phosphorus. Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian. No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives. 0g Trans Fat per Serving. No Cholesterol. Kosher Since the 1960 s, Alpen s timeless blend of simple whole grains, fruits, nuts, and seeds has been a high-ene. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "But unfortunately, it's a little pricey." in 1 review
  • "A bit pricy but I usually pick up a giant box at Costco for around the same price at your local grocery store." in 1 review
  • "The mixture of oats with nuts, seeds, and sometimes dried fruit, kept me full during very busy days. " in 1 review
Jackeline H.
I absolutely love Alpen. Especially the one with chocolate in it. The taste is different, a bit bland. But great in yogurt with berries or honey, or even mixed with a sweet cereal like Cheerios. Keeps me pretty full too! But unfortunately, it's a little pricey. I still buy it though! Completely worth it. :)
Annette H.
Santa Monica
I used to eat this regularly when I live in England. It's not so easy to find here in the state. It's such a satisfying meal. Consistency wise, It's like chewing a mouthful of dirt, but the it's really really tasty dirt :D Great in plain greek yogart with a drizzle of honey.
Jessica R.
Alpen was a staple breakfast food when I lived overseas. The mixture of oats with nuts, seeds, and sometimes dried fruit, kept me full during very busy days.
Nola G.
Winnipeg , MB
Love this cereal. I eat it especially when I know I'm going to have a long hard morning. It's a bit expensive, but because it's so filling you really don't need to eat much at once. Plus you can mix in some yogurt and make it even better! So good! Plus it's actually good for you!
Chantal T.
Québec
This cereal is great, it is my favorite. A bit pricey but I usually pick up a giant box at Costco for around the same price at your local grocery store. Lasts a long time. Gives you lots of energy.