Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1 (250ml) uploaded by Soiyah Y.

BY ALPECIN

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1 Achieve great things with this Caffeine Shampoo C1 from Aplecin. A natural stimulant caffeine penetrates into hair to work directly into follicles to improve structure and stimulate growth. Leave on for 2 minutes to allow for full penetration. If left on for longer the caffeine continues to work into the scalp leaving you with a more intense treatment. Fine weakened hair becomes stronger and easier to style. Directions of use: Distribute shampoo evenly into your hands. Massage into your wet hair. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. see more...

Gloria K.
potomac , md
After a lot of plucking in the same areas, certain parts of my brows grew sparse, namely the parts closest to my nose. My brows looked kind of too far apart and I really got into the thick healthy brow trend. I was tired of filling in my brows and then cleaning it off to reveal weak, patchy ones. I heard about using caffeine shampoo to promote brow hair growth. I got this for like 8 bucks off Amazon and it hasn't disappointed. I applied a liberal amount on my brows and massaged it for a good five or so minutes and washed off like three times a week, for two weeks. I really did notice a difference in my brows. Those plucked areas grew back and looked better than ever and my brows became less sparse looking, with less "gaps" to fill in with a brow pencil or powder. It did its job wonderfully.

That said, I don't experience hair loss so I can't say if this will work on a large area like the scalp. Also, one thing to note is that it has sulfates in it. And on a random note, I think this product is actually marketed more towards men, with the oddly masculine packaging, but it doesn't bother me. That said, this product doesn't focus on making your hair smell pretty or leave your hair silky. Use conditioner with this. One last thing- I generally avoid mint products anywhere on my skin, but this does have that tingly mint smell and feel to it. I would usually HATE this, especially due to the fact that I have sensitive skin, but using this on my brows/brow area didn't really bother me. It just felt cooling for the most part and after washing it off my face, the eyebrow area was red-pinky looking for only a couple minutes until it looked and felt normal again. If any of this interested you. I say give it a try!
Kelsie W.
Leeds
I know this is for men but it’s soooo good if you want to grow your hair! I used it for about a month and I saw such a dramatic difference my hair grew so long to the bottom of my back!! Literally the only thing I use if I want longer hair
Kat E.
Hereford
I’m currently trying to use this to get my hair to grow. I can’t say I’ve used it long enough to know whether it works but it has made my hair feel a lot thicker and less of my hair has fallen out so I guess that’s a good sign!
Nikolija S.
75 Heald Grove, Manchester
I started using Alpecin about a month ago and my hair has significantly grown since. I love it! The only problem with it is that it definitively dries my ends, so if you decide to use it make sure that you add a hydrating condition to your routine.
Bethany R.
My partner has been using this product a long time and really recommends it. He has naturally thin hair and this product seems to have made his hair feel thicker.
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
I used this shampoo now for 3 months it doesn't stop completely my falling hair!!!!!!!!! but it help it allot but you need to use a conditioner with it because it dry your hair I specially recommend it for man,s
Mubeen R.
I think it doesn't really work make my hair feel minty but doesn't really work, it's meant to thicken your hair but I don't feel a think
Er B.
Kosovo , mitrovic
Hi i wantes to ask how did u use alpwcin i am a girl and idk if it works for me and how to use abd how much can u twll me thanks