Aloxxi Colourcare Leave-In Conditioner, 10.1 Ounce uploaded by Felicia B.Aloxxi Colourcare Leave-In Conditioner, 10.1 Ounce uploaded by Felicia B.

BY ALOXXI

Aloxxi's professional formula colourcare leave-in conditioner provides essential ingredients to your hair to promote healthy, voluminous style. Create the style you need with any of Aloxxi's numerous products at home or as a professional. see more...

• Does it make hair feel weighed down at all? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
The best leave-in out there! Recommended by my stylist since Aloxxi is only sold to salons right now. Just put a little on your ends before blow drying. Doesn't weigh down your hair or leave you feeling heavy or greasy. Tames static and frizz too! Love it!
Megan A.
Megan A.
Blackwood, NJ
First leave in conditioner I've ever tried and I love it. I used to shampoo and condition my hair daily and it's nice to just shampoo it and spray this in after. I don't have to use much and I use it twice a week. I love how soft my hair feels and it helps to minimize my frizz.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Lubbock, TX
I have tried a lot of detanglers and conditioners and this is by far my favorite one! It leaves my hair feeling light, soft and smooth! Recommend this for anyone who has trouble brushing your hair when it's wet.
Oklahoma City, OK
My hair is really frizzy and damage with this product it has improved a lot the first day using it I noticed a difference I would totally recommend it to someone
Kacey C.
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
I've never actually used leave in conditioner but I've heard great things about it. I wouldn't advise using it unless your hair is very dry.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Pulaski, NY
I wish I could give this 10/10 stars! I swear by 90% of aloxxi products! the only thing I would change is the price!!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
This product is okay, but not my favorite. My hair felt a little oily after use and didn't seem very hydrated.
Mayte  S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product I don't think I can go without it anymore my hair feels so soft and smells good too
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
This is a great detangler. It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and easy to brush.
Sheena H.
Sheena H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this conditioner, leaves my hair super soft and shiny. prefect for my hair!
Jordan  B.
Jordan B.
Filer, ID
Does it make hair feel weighed down at all?