Aloxxi Chroma - Size: 2 Fl. Oz.- Shade Selection: 5GR - Light Golden Mahogany Brown

BY NEXXUS

Aloxxi - Chroma Deposit Only Formula Provides Rich, Vibrant, Long Lasting Results. This non-ammonia color is a deposit only color. Refreshes faded color, enhances natural color, beautifully covers greys, conditions while adding a high gloss shine.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Lyman
Overall I think this is a wonderful product, I would've liked for the mixture to have been more smooth and silky as it was mixed but the color applied wonderfully and the end result as well. The smell is overpowering in my opinion so I would've rather had something with a little less chemical smell. My over all take on this product was great, it got the job done. Maybe next time I'll use it in a more ventilated area
I haven't tried this exact shade but I did go dark using this and it turned out really cute! The only problem was it faded really fast, that could have. Even my fault seeing a shower daily but I wish it would have lasted longer... but I would still use this product!!:)
Carol H.
Carol H.
Portland, OR
I love the way it made my hair look and feel. The smell of it is pleasent. Easy item to use with great results. I am very picky about what I put in my hair. I keep in the back of my mind you pay for what you get. I try to get higher end products for my hair.
I have highlighted hair and this product is amazing when I am blow drying my hair. It smell amazing and leaves my hair silky and shiny.
Serena S.
Serena S.
stockton , CA
i really enjoy using this product and love the way it looks. totally work all of my money, gave me the best results and left me as a happy customer. i really recommend this product for everybody to use. you will be very satisfied
Nada A.
Nada A.
Egypt
I LOVED this sunscreen when I first pulled it out and applied it to my two young kids. It was easy to spray and rubbed in so easily. They spent about 25 minutes in the pool/sun and I did not reapply. I noticed afterwards that they had quite the tan and tan lines after only that brief pool trip. Thankfully no sunburn. My children are not fair skinned to begin with, for what it's worth. And this was not their first time in the sun this season- just the first time using this sunscreen. We had previously used Babyganics sunscreen and they didn't get nearly as tan even after spending more time in the sun. So while I'll probably continue to use because it did protect them from actual sunburn and applied like a dream, I'll be a little more cautious about reapplying and maybe alternating with our other sunscreens.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
I didn't use the brown one I used a very blonde one this stuff is amazing because it makes your hair a beautiful colour and it makes your hair super soft. It is a beautiful colour and is just what I expected I'm very satisfied with the colour and am loving the long lasting colour.
RoseAl03 A.
RoseAl03 A.
Cross linking Amino Acids and ionically targeted liposomes improve hair's appearance and repair the multiple sighs of aging. What else you need to know: Contains ingredients that lock-in hair color and prevent fading.
djőumána J.
djőumána J.
El-oued/djamaa
This product is really amazing no one can hate it at all i used to hate my hair before this but now oh my my its wow really Nice every girl can try it no lie u will ne so happy of it
Balkirat S.
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
I like this a lot I feel like it's one of the best. I love I can't live without its. I feel like Everyone should invest in this