Aloxxi Chroma - Size: 2 Fl. Oz.- Shade Selection: 5GR - Light Golden Mahogany Brown

BY NEXXUS

Aloxxi - Chroma Deposit Only Formula Provides Rich, Vibrant, Long Lasting Results. This non-ammonia color is a deposit only color. Refreshes faded color, enhances natural color, beautifully covers greys, conditions while adding a high gloss shine.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nallely J.
I believe I used this when I first got my hair professionally done and it was so much lighter than my natural hair. I loved it because it helped the color stay on longer so it wouldn't be so brassy. It is very easy to use and I was completely satisfied with it.
🎶Dannon🎶 S.
I haven't tried this exact shade but I did go dark using this and it turned out really cute! The only problem was it faded really fast, that could have. Even my fault seeing a shower daily but I wish it would have lasted longer... but I would still use this product!!:)
Jessica R.
Vilonia, AR
I love this hair color! It doesn’t make your hair dry. It actually moisturizes your hair and it last for a long time. I’d choose this brand over most. It’s really easy to use
Ashley L.
Lyman
Overall I think this is a wonderful product, I would've liked for the mixture to have been more smooth and silky as it was mixed but the color applied wonderfully and the end result as well. The smell is overpowering in my opinion so I would've rather had something with a little less chemical smell. My over all take on this product was great, it got the job done. Maybe next time I'll use it in a more ventilated area
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Carol H.
Portland, OR
I love the way it made my hair look and feel. The smell of it is pleasent. Easy item to use with great results. I am very picky about what I put in my hair. I keep in the back of my mind you pay for what you get. I try to get higher end products for my hair.
Emily B.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes she is doing well and I have to get him dressed up for the kids tomorrow morning and then she will be get back to work her tomorrow morning and at noon 🕛 is I want her mom back and I pick him and I will get them at her school or I will get him lunch 🥗 was a great 👍 I
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Serena S.
stockton, CA
i really enjoy using this product and love the way it looks. totally work all of my money, gave me the best results and left me as a happy customer. i really recommend this product for everybody to use. you will be very satisfied
Catherine S.
I've been using their products for quite some times I love this texture I love the feel I love the way it makes my hair smell in the price isn't bad either...