Alouette® Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Soft Spreadable Cheese 6.5 oz. Tub uploaded by Leorys T.

BY ALOUETTE

Flavor is our passion! The vegetables and herbs used in our spreadable cheeses are harvested at their peak by farmers who carefully monitor the entire crop life cycle. Within hours of harvest, the vegetables and herbs are cut, rinsed, and quick-frozen, allowing the full-flavor of the ingredients to pleasure your senses! see more...

• Is this cheese anything like blue cheese? I have no idea...3 Answers
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
The flavor of this is bright and lovely, definitely great for a summer or early fall snack on crackers or veggies. I tried this due to a class I was taking that mentioned French cuisine and now I'm hooked, this is also a great brand though a bit on the expensive side still well worth the price.
Shannon B.
Highland, UT
I am found of alouette cheese. I have always thought that a container of their cheese and a good loaf of crusty bread made a perfect meal. Unfortunately the Sundried Tomato and Basil version of their spreadable cheese hit an off note. The cheese had too much salt and too little flavor to be balanced.
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Este sabor es realmente delicioso! Me encantó puede comerse con todo! Tiene algunos trocitos de tomate y Basil! De verdad la recomiendo
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Is this cheese anything like blue cheese? I have no idea What this is.