GroceryDairyCheeseAlouette
Alouette Spinach & Artichoke Soft Spreadable Cheese

Alouette® Spinach & Artichoke Soft Spreadable Cheese

by Alouette

Flavor is our passion! The vegetables and herbs used in our spreadable cheeses are harvested at their peak by farmers who carefully monitor the entire crop life cycle. Within hours of harvest, the vegetables and herbs are cut, rinsed, and quick-frozen, allowing the full-flavor of the ingredients to pleasure your senses!

My fiance is allergic to Green onion. What type of onion is used in this spread?
Start your review of Alouette® Spinach & Artichoke Soft Spreadable Cheese!
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,588 reviews
Alouette® Spinach & Artichoke Soft Spreadable Cheese uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Publix
This is absolutely incredible on crackers! Perfect for hors d'oeuvre or just snacking with crackers oh, it's creamy and smooth with a wonderful flavor oh, I have to limit myself or I'll eat the whole container!
Rashan C.
Houston , TX
Alouette® Spinach & Artichoke Soft Spreadable Cheese uploaded by Rashan C.
Alouette® Spinach & Artichoke Soft Spreadable Cheese uploaded by Rashan C.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love this dip however I missed the ‘ soft spread cheese part. So this is my first time having this and I like it but not better than the original version. I do like it , I had it with a fancy garlic cracker lol . Remind me of cream cheese you put on bagels.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I just tried this this past weekend and I loved it! We had it with tortilla chips and some hot sauce. Very tasty and fresh. Equal parts of spinach and artichoke. Not too much onion or garlic flavoring. Great price. Great for parties or just because. We finished the whole tub and will repurchase this!
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
I could eat a whole tub of this in one sitting if I am not careful. If you are a cheese connoisseur please try this. You will NOT be sorry.
Katie G.
Kansas City, KS
I love spinach and artichoke everything. But this. I really don’t like this flavor. If you are expecting a cheesy spinach and artichoke dip with garlic, this is not the one for you. I feel like all you can taste is the spinach. There’s not enough spices.
Elizabeth A.
Newington, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I’m a big fan of the Spinach & Artichoke warm restaurant style with chips. So when I came across this I was hesitant but I love the rich cream cheese spread that’s true to the flavor. Great with pita or bagel chips “plain” or the “everything bagel kind”
Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
Love love love this dip! It is so good! Great on pita chips or even pretzel chips! Will buy again
Megan L.
North Liberty, IA
Spinach and artichoke dip is one of my favorite things to make, let alone eat. But when I'm not in the mood to make it, this cheese is what I grab. Yum!
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
I adore spinach artichoke dip, and this one is okay. It's not the best, but if you have no other choice, and you're willing to splurge, then it's acceptable.