Alouette Goat Cheese Crumbled

by Alouette

Alouette® Crumbled Goat Cheese.
New look!
Convenient shaker top.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alouette Goat Cheese Crumbled!
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Alouette Goat Cheese Crumbled uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: Publix
Such a good creamy flavor the goat cheese I love using it on my lettuce wraps when I make these I use a slice of turkey then I put the crumbled goat cheese on top with a slice of avocado two walnuts and I chop up red bell pepper so delicious healthy lunch!! Alouette Goat Cheese Crumbled
Stephanie M.
Matawan, NJ
Alouette Goat Cheese Crumbled uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: Instacart
I love how this goat cheese is already crumbled for you. No need to cut it up yourself and make a mess. Perfect on salads or avocado toast. I wish the packaging was more eco friendly.
Deana K.
I love using this cheese and salad’s or for appetizers. It’s so easy to use I can come live on anything. I find it at a lot of grocery stores and it’s very cheap. The cheese is very flavorful without adding too many calories.
Kendall K.
Alouette Goat Cheese Crumbled uploaded by Kendall K.
The perfect creamy addition to any salad - make sure you don't use too much since it can be a little overwhelming if you use a lot. Adds a nice light flavor and blends well with many other flavors. Would definitely buy again.
Caitlyn V.
Johnstown, NY
Amazing with a baby spinach, strawberry salad, adds that perfect creamy and tart flavor. All nuts to add a good crunch.
Margaret F.
I use this product for recipes all the time and it tastes great! I recommend it
I use this product for recipes all the time and it tastes great! I recommend it
Misty C.
Bay City, MI
Good mild taste for people not familiar with goat cheese. Nice and creamy flavor! I use it in salads and for cooking! Great on toasted bread.
Fatima B.
Rotterdam, South-Holland
I love to put this cheese in a salade with spinach, almonds, Rucola, olives and cold pasta with a little olive oil

Looking for your answer?