BY ALOUETTE

Alouette® Creme de Bri®e Spreadable Cheese.
No rind.
Made with all natural Brie without the rind. see more...

Micaela E.
Brie is the best kind of cheese and this is the best brand! I usually get the whole regular wheel from Costco. It's the best Brie I've found.
Shahna S.
Maybe it's because I've become a cheese snob but I'm not a major fan of this. I loved how easily spreadable the cheese was. You could literally dip crackers right into the package. As far as a Brie, the flavor wasn't there for me.
Desiree G.
San Antonio, TX
Yumm goes best with crackers & its already made easy to spread yourself.👌😍
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
I love Brie! It's my favorite cheese and this Brie is awesome! I like this on ritz crackers. I can eat this all in one sitting.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
I freaking love this stuff, literally could eat it on one sitting. Good work any kind of cracker or baguette.
Erica F.
This is too good to be true! Besy with some buttery club crackers. So yummy!