BY ALOUETTE

Alouette® Garlic & Herb Crème de Brie®.
No rind.
Spreadable cheese.
Made with all natural brie without the rind. see more...

Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product is INCREDIBLE. I love cheese and I love garlic, so this product is probably one of the most delicious things in my universe. I'm surprised it's not too popular because it just tastes so damn good. I was able to find this at BJ's a long time ago and it's usually sold out when I go to Target. It's a great snack if you spread some on Ritz crackers. I seriously can't say enough good things about this. It makes me salivate thinking about how great it tastes but the only downside is that it's not the most healthy thing, especially if you indulge in it the way I do. However, the gym was created for products like these, so eat this and then go there.
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL
This stuff is delicious!! I like to spread it on roasted veggie crackers. It's so smooth and creamy and spreads nicely. I love brie, but hate dealing with the rind, so this was perfect. The garlic and herb flavors are subtle but enough. I will definitely be buying this again for girls' night or just an afternoon snack.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
Really rich and tasty. Creamy and smooth. Now I want some ugh 🙄. I'd say it's healthy but you know cheese isn't the best item to add when on a diet. The flavor is really good! I highly recommend and will buy more for sure!
Hayley O.
San Francisco, CA
This product is delicious! Very easy to serve on crackers, with veggies, etc. Garlic is just enough of a hint and not too strong, but more flavorful than the original Brie option from this company. Would easily buy again.
Ariel B.
Leesburg, AL
Great for an afternoon snack and is fairly cheap. Pick whatever crackers you like best and speed it on. The garlic does have a strong flavor though if you're not partial to garlic.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Delicious!! This is one of my favorite cheeses out there. I purchased mine at my local grocery store. I haven't really compared it to others. It's yummy!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Smooth, creamy, rich, affordable. My fiancee actually loves this one. Eats it all. Getting harder to find but worth it when u do. A punch of flavors.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Oh man...I have an artichoke spinach dip recipe that calls for this and this product is what gives is the creamy yummy wow! So good!
Astrid T.
Muy rico este producto, su sabor es muy bueno, se puede untar con pan tostado y queda delicioso para pasapalos en una fiesta
Kady E.
This is so good! It is creamy and has the perfect blend of garlic and herb. It is really tasty and a great party favorite!
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
How do you use this cheese in everyday cooking?
Amy W.