BY ALOUETTE

Alouette® Garlic & Herbs Soft Spreadable Cheese.
All natural.
Made with fresh garlic. see more...

Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
I recently tasted this and I am in love. You can dip with crackers or spread it on some toast. Great as a snack pair for wine. Great value and price. The taste is just perfect amount of garlic and other herbs.
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
Soft. Yes. Spreadable. Yes. Flavorful. Uh huh. Creamy. Rich. Nice texture. I spread this on tomatoes. I mix in my mashed potatoes. I eat it with meat as a snack..
It wasn't broken. Why did they "fix" it?
I've loved this product for years, the smooth flavor.  Now they've dumped "toppings" on it and the flavor, even after the toppings are scraped off, is no longer the smooth spread I've loved for so long. It has a more hit-you-upside-the-head flavor that I don't care for. The only good thing is I'll save some money and calories not buying it anymore. What a disappointment. "New and Improved"? I don't think so.
Gene M.
Sorry, it has a super salty taste, super salty, I hate it!
It's so tasteless, very hard to describe.., the taste of some kind of fake garlic and fake herbs.  I will never buy it again! You can put a lot of salt on your shoe soles and it will probably taste good!
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
We sample this practically every day at my job Harris teeter. It is a very top seller and I absolutely love it for snacking on either with chips or bread. Can also be used as a spread for sandwiches. If you have not tried this, you should!
Michelle L.
This is a creamy cheese spread.  You can taste the garlic in this.  This is ok. i am not very fond of the flavor. i would not buy this flavor again.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Found this last week at Walmart and it's fantastic. I normally buy another brand but noticed this was cheaper. My husband and I ate all of it in a couple of days with some wheat thins. So much better than the other brand. Now Walmart isn't carrying it. 😢
Kendall K.
OMG. I have just been recently introduced to this spread. It is absolutely delicious. I am a picky person and I love it. I really do think that I could eat the whole thing in one sitting. They do also have a lighter version of this if you are one a diet,
Kim S.
High Point, NC
I could eat this entire tub, in one sitting, with one cracker.

It is so delicious, and has just enough garlic flavor, without being too powerful. It is thick enough to spread, and thin enough to do the ol' dip and drag straight out of the container. It is great on crackers, pita chips, mini toasts, pretzels, vegetables, pepperoni -- heck, I've even dipped other cheese into it. :-D
Shannon B.
Highland, UT
Who needs a fancy meal when you can curl up with a tub of this delightful spreadable cheese and a good loaf of bread? Clearly no one. While this product is on the upper end of what I can afford on a college student budget, this little treat is worth every penny.