BY ALORA AMBIANCE

due : Jasmine, cucumber, basil and ylang ylang. The exquisite design of Alora Ambiance Air Fresheners is elegantly attractive and unusually effective at filling a room with inviting aromas. Air Freshener = Art? As effective a centerpiece as it is an air freshener, Alora truly is a one-of-a-kind product and makes a perfect gift.  Its exquisite design and attention to detail attest to its Italian origins while its wicking device - a deceptively simple and elegant grouping of sticks - is both esthetically attractive and unusually effective.  The liquid seeps up through the wood and fills the room.  It is inviting, giving each space its own signature fragrance. The 16 oz. bottle with sticks measures approximately 17 inches tall and lasts 4-6 months. Alora Ambiance is the perfect addition to any space. Simple and unique, a glass bottle, porous sticks and a fragrant so see more...

Ashley A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like diffusers solely because they have no flame. No flame means no accidents. It smells wonderful, and makes my home very, well homey. I figured I'd go ahead and buy a brand name one instead of my Target brand that I always get, I thought there'd be a difference since it was brand name. And let me tell you, while the brand name bottles look cooler, and the names are better, they are exactly the same. Will defenitly stick with my "off-brand" (:
Shelby B.
I would love to try this product. I bet it makes your house smell wonderful. I love defusers. I really want to try this
Tiara D.
How long does it last for you?
Bailey K.
How do you display this in your home/where do you put it?
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Dura el olor? se siente en el ambiengte ? lo recommendarias?