BY ALORA AMBIANCE

The exquisite design of Alora Ambiance Air Fresheners is elegantly attractive and unusually effective at filling a room with inviting aromas. Amber Patchouli Sandalwood Vetiver Alora Ambiance is the perfect addition to any space. Simple and unique, a glass bottle, porous sticks and a fragrant solution naturally combine to enhance the ambiance. Air Freshener = Art? As effective a centerpiece as it is an air freshener, Alora truly is a one-of-a-kind product and makes a perfect gift.  Its exquisite design and attention to detail attest to its Italian origins while its wicking device - a deceptively simple and elegant grouping of sticks - is both esthetically attractive and unusually effective.  The liquid seeps up through the wood and fills the room.  It is inviting, giving each space its own signature fragrance. Air Freshener Set, Caldo see more...

Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've had these in my house for a little over a year and I love it! It's amazing how effective it is with filling your house with soothing aromas. Another plus to this ? It can go anywhere in your house, it makes for a nice lttle dècor.
Aysha n.
Kissimmee, FL
I always buy different smelling product and o actually love these they work perfectly my whole house smells clean
Renee H.
Arlington, TX
I love these things they smell great. last long and the clean up is EASY! WHO wouldn't love a product like this.
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
I love this product!! It works great and has a lovely and relaxing scent! I will be buying this again for sure!
Yonelys A.
Esto no puede faltar súper , desde que limpio la casa lo primero que ok go es esto , súper olor.
Jennifer W.
I actually prefer air diffusers the most. I like how it gradually lets the scent into the air.
Natasha C.
These are allover my house and the smell is amazing! Would recommend this product to everyone!
Macey W.
Boone, NC
This is a cool decoration that also smells really good! it adds a little something to the room
Vanessa c.
My mother in law came back with two of these but maybe not the same brand.
This product does not make the room smell like anything.
We even took the entire cap off it still didn't smell like anything.
Dipping it in the there and turn it back around didn't help how it said on the package you should do. Its too complicated and time consuming. Do not know if we did something wrong but it not work when we did our everything to make the room smell good.
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this product project well?
Vanessa c.
Did anyone buy this? If so what was your experience with it?