BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Victoria b.
I fell in love from the first use. I couldn’t believe how much it changed my hair in one wash! I color my hair, and it didn’t effect it at all. It puts moisture back into my hair. I definitely recommend
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I try and buy this every summer great for my hair when Its dry and falls out alot. I seen a small diffrence if you only use once and wgile not for everyday unless ypur hair is badly damaged. Cost is higher than most.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I found this to be a very good nourishment for my thick, course, and wavy hair. My hair can be more on the dry side and this helped my damaged hair and helped my hair be more manageable. It is a bit on the higher side and I've found cheaper brands that help, but this has always been better when I'm willing to buy it. I recommend if you need to mend damage.
Eva K.
This has been a go-to for years. It leave my hair really soft and the conditioner smells so good. Helps with the appearance of split ends, dryness and damage. Great conditioner.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this conditioner! It only takes a pinch and your hair feels sooooo silky and smooth and it smells amazing. It’s a little on the pricey side, but it’s so worth it.
Sum W.
I really like Bumble and Bumble conditioner because it makes your hair feel so soft and look so shiny. However, it is really expensive, and the bottle doesn't last a long time. I only use it when I'm looking to treat myself, but I do love it and would recommend this product!
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
I LOVE this conditioner its LIFE !  it smells amazing, the scent lasts about a week & it helped moisturize my curls .for a while I had dead curls and they are gradually coming back I totally recommend this product ! I bought it at a great price !! very satisfied !!
Katherine B.
Absolutely love this conditioner. It smells amazing and adds the perfect amount of moisture! It's not too heavy where it weighs my hair down. It leaves my hair so silky and smooth, and combats any dryness. A great everyday use conditioner (or every wash conditioner)
Malary G.
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
This conditioner rocks! I love using it. I usually go to ulta for my products. I think the price is good for the quality. It’s best for my dry scalp that I have. It’s safe for treated hair which is a benefit. Overall, I’m satisfied with the products.