BY ALOHA MAID

Natural maui cane sugar used. Once you taste aloha maid, you will never go to the other competitor that has high fructose corn syrup. All natural and made in Hawaii as well. see more...

Shana S.
We grew up on this drink. This is my grandfather's favorite and we always had it stocked in the fridge. The perfect refreshing juice that quenched your thirst. Here in Hawaii you can get a 6 pack for $1.79.
Kora P.
East Lansing, MI
This is my favorite drink! So much better than soda. I wish they sold it in michigan. My friend and I went to Hawaii last spring and we drank this constantly. Her aunt is always sending it to us. So yummy!
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
These are amazing...especially for those who don't like carbonated drinks.... these come in very handy during parties and potlucks...
and the taste is really good... a fruity drink...
Taylor N.
Portland , OR
These are so good! My friend brought me one and I fell in love. They are so flavorful and yummy.
Nicole S.
Webster City , IA
What does this compare to?