Aloha Low Sodium Shoyu uploaded by Emily M.

BY ALOHA

Aloha Low Sodium Shoyu 24 Oz.

Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
The best! Coming from Hawaii this is the only shoyu (soy sauce) our family would buy. This is a Chinese style soy sauce, which is sweeter than Japanese style (ex. Kikoman). This shoyu is good to use in Asian style dishes, it doesn't make them overly salty. I do prefer Japanese soy sauce when I'm eating sushi, it adds a nice amount of salt to raw fish.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
My mother is Hawaiian and Aloha Shoyu is the ONLY soy sauce allowed in the house. The lower salt version is also the only low sodium sauce that doesn't sacrifice taste when they take out the sodium. I HIGHLY recommend the Aloha Shoyu products to anyone and everyone!
Mary T.
Shoyu!

Yet another great brand for sure! grew up on Aloha Shoyu as well. I always get the regular Aloha Shoyu because I love my sodium! lol I use it to make my sauce for spam Musubi as well as part of my Poke mix.
Shana S.
A staple on all Hawaii homes. The best soy sauce and it's low sodium but tastes like the original. A little on your rice with your entree and sides.
Morgan T.
Kelso, WA
Started using this year's ago in San Diego when my best friend from Hawaii introduced me to it and now I don't use anything else! !
Lisa O.
Billings, MT
Love me some Aloha Shoyu! We use it daily with most of our meals. We grew up on this stuff!
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Great brand Aloha...and for a low sodium soy sauce you can't go wrong🙄 great taste
Jillian M.
Great soy sauce and it's low sodium! I have neighbors that are Hawaiian and they always have this!