Aloha Low Sodium Shoyu

by Aloha

#11 in Soy Sauce

Aloha Low Sodium Shoyu 24 Oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aloha Low Sodium Shoyu!
12 days agoFairfield, CA
Aloha Shoyu is apart of my fam!  I've grown up on this delicious soy sauce from the moment I was able to eat solids and was given the opportunity to eat fried rice.  Of all the soy sauces on the market, this is my go to.  So if you're ever in Hawaii, remember shoyu is Hawaiian soy sauce!
3 years agoEwa Beach , HI
Aloha Low Sodium Shoyu uploaded by Emily M.
The best! Coming from Hawaii this is the only shoyu (soy sauce) our family would buy. This is a Chinese style soy sauce, which is sweeter than Japanese style (ex. Kikoman). This shoyu is good to use in Asian style dishes, it doesn't make them overly salty. I do prefer Japanese soy sauce when I'm eating sushi, it adds a nice amount of salt to raw fish.
5 years agoMammoth Lakes, CA
My mother is Hawaiian and Aloha Shoyu is the ONLY soy sauce allowed in the house. The lower salt version is also the only low sodium sauce that doesn't sacrifice taste when they take out the sodium. I HIGHLY recommend the Aloha Shoyu products to anyone and everyone!
3 years ago
Shoyu! Yet another great brand for sure! grew up on Aloha Shoyu as well. I always get the regular Aloha Shoyu because I love my sodium! lol I use it to make my sauce for spam Musubi as well as part of my Poke mix.
4 years ago
A staple on all Hawaii homes. The best soy sauce and it's low sodium but tastes like the original. A little on your rice with your entree and sides.
3 years agoKelso, WA
Started using this year's ago in San Diego when my best friend from Hawaii introduced me to it and now I don't use anything else! !
3 years agoBillings, MT
Love me some Aloha Shoyu! We use it daily with most of our meals. We grew up on this stuff!
3 years agoYakima Wa
Great brand Aloha...and for a low sodium soy sauce you can't go wrong🙄 great taste
8 months agoSquamish, BC
This is my favorite soy sauce brand ever! I grew up on this taste and none of the other brands come close. Every time I go back home to Hawaii I get a massive bottle of this stuff to take back with me. The low sodium version is a great alternative to the regular one especially if you’re watching your sodium intake.
4 years ago
Great soy sauce and it's low sodium! I have neighbors that are Hawaiian and they always have this!