BY ALOHA BAY

Aloha Bay Richly Scented Deco Jar Christmas Tree Description: Scents of: Fir Balsam, White Cedar, and Musk Vegetable Palm Wax from Malaysia Burn Time: 55 hrs 8.5 oz. Candle Eco Palm Wax from United Plantations and Golden Hope Plantations is no threat to rainforests or orangutans' ecosystems. We prefer palm based candles to genetically modified, chemically distilled, commercially grown soy wax. Palm oil uses one-tenth of the land as compared to soy production and is a sustainable tree crop that enhances biodiversity and carbon sequestering. In 1993, Aloha Bay began manufacturing and wholesaling hand dipped paraffin tapers, painted with palm wax. These beautiful tapers are still popular in the gift industry. And in 1997, we developed the first 100% Palm Wax votives and richly scented jar candles. Over the years, we have expanded our use of pure essential oils and have become a wholesale supplier to the natural food industry. Aloha Bay has continued to experiment with every type of vegetable wax (soy, coconut, rice bran, carnauba, candelilla, bayberry, jojoba and even castor oil). We have found that palm wax makes the best candles. Most vegetable waxes (e.g. soy wax) are too soft and oily to be used by themselves, so they are often mixed together with large percentages of palm wax. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Brandy D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I got one of these candles for Christmas in Fir Balsam and it is absolutely amazing!!! The throw is wonderful and it really smells just like a Christmas tree. I will continue to buy this brand and exact fragrance in the future. It is wonderful.
Abby J.
Grasonville, MD
Decorator Expert Level 1
I LOVE this candle, it smells so good! I also like that it is made from products that guarantee that no harm is done to the habitat of orangutans or the rainforest ecosystem.
Maria C.
Hollywood, FL
Me fascina que mi casa huela rico y creo q este producto ayudaría a q mi hogar mantenga esa frescura y olor agradable.
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
This candle smells amazing and didn't leave that black suet up my walls or on my ceiling. it made my room smell great
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
My dad uses these and he's always lighting them in the house. But I can't complain because they smell great!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
I love all the candles I have tried from this brand so far they smell good and burn slow
Shelby B.
I love candles. Plus I love the way it smells. So perfect for you home or bed room.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are such great candles! They burn slowly and last long. Highly
Recommend them
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Love these candles. they smell Amazing! and not so old fashioned looking either
Anita J.
Oviedo, FL
Candle smells great but scent doesn't last over time. Great packaging though