Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsAloha Bars
Aloha (Bars) Organic Protein Bar; Chocolate Fudge Brownie - - 22 oz) (Pack of 12)

by Aloha Bars

This is an original Aloha (Bars) Organic Protein Bar; Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Made in USA, New York. No Artificial Ingredients, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Does not Contain Refined Sugar, Yeast Free, 95%+ Organic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aloha Bars Aloha (Bars) Organic Protein Bar; Chocolate Fudge Brownie - - 2.2 oz) (Pack of 12)!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
1,035 reviews
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I got this bar at Trader Joe’s to try. They sell them by the box or on their own. I love this flavor. You definitely taste the protein flavor but it’s still pretty tasty. It was less than $2. I think I would add chocolate chips to it though! The more chocolate the better. I’d repurchase.

Looking for your answer?