ALOHA

ALOHA believes that the best nutrients come from whole foods, but even the most health conscious aren’t always able to get everything their bodies need from foods alone. ALOHA provides the nutritional support needed to help maintain your already healthy lifestyle — plus a little extra nature-made oomph, just for good measure.

Laurie H.
I recently made the switch to plant-based protein and Aloha changed my life. I’ve tried so many different kinds only to be sorely disappointed with the random ingredients and stevia. Aloha thrives where other proteins suffer. The flavors are amazingly delicious, made possible by the nutty, fresh, clean ingredients, which I can see grounded up in my protein. I can eat it straight with a spoon—that’s how good it is! Also, Aloha comes in a retro metal stamped top tin, which I love. I love your mission and honesty. Keep it up!
Kate S.
Los Angeles , CA
Being totally honest, I'm a girl that lives off of Taco Bell and hardly works out. I attribute that to my fast metabolism so I've never needed to be health conscious.  But, I have tried their Mixed Berry Protein Powder and their protein bars and they're actually REALLY GOOD! I had the PB&J protein bar so hopefully this new VoxBox will have the Mocha flavor because I'm dying to try it. Overall, Great brand, great products!!!
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This @alohamoment protein bar was actually very filling…along with the organic peach. I love that fact it's vegan with plant-based protein, but the flavor and texture was disappointing. It was very rubbery and hard to chew for me but it held be a couple of hours! I have mixed feelings towards it. I'm going to try it again but in a different flavor…perhaps mocha?

**i received this free in my Oasis VoxBox!
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids , MI
Not a huge fan of the vanilla. It didn't blend very smoothly and was more gritty than other types of protein powders I've tried. If it were milled just a little finer, I could see this becoming my favorite protein product.
Lorie R.
Hartsville , TN
Aloha is a great company. They strive on creating healthy, on-the-go snacks. The protein bars are a wonderful after-workout snack. They are affordable and very tasty. Who knew you could pack so much nutrition in one bar??? Great job, guys!!!
Penelope J.
I tried these products after getting a trial offer and so glad I did! Everyday I have my smoothie with the Good Greens and their protein powder, both in chocolate, mixed with PB powder, fruits, flax, wheat germ and yogurt. The products taste amazing, esp if you love dark chocolate! I can def feel a difference in my energy & overall wellbeing. And I've had friends & family start using it all too. The prices are comparable to others on the market but they run specials all the time so sign up for their newsletter. Also, use code Penelope8 to get $20 off your 1st order.
Mitch J.
Avondale, AZ
Aloha was recommended to me when I joined influencer. I often get products for my wife to try and I chose the chocolate (who goes wrong there) and the daily good greens. both were shipped promptly. We tried the chocolate first and it was one of the best tasting bites I'd had in a while - and I'm somewhat of a chocolate snob. The daily green came a bit later. I tried it first and found it tasty. I tired it for a few days and generally noticed a bit more energy and a pep in my step. I told the wife about it - who also starting feeling a bit better - we were both just finishing one of the mild flu's.
Lindsey F.
Little rock, AR
Aloha bars are such a great snack for on the go ladies like myself! They’re loaded with protein and ha e great flavor!!! Ive been purchasing these a lot lately and can’t wait to get one in my #oasisvoxbox
Jessica L.
Reading, PA
I'm in the middle of my fitness journey and i was looking into supplements and protein mixes. however, most of the companies i found contained a lot of filler and ingredients that weren't exactly the best for you. aloha was about the only brand i came across that i felt i could trust. i jumped on the trial wagon and they sent me three packets of the super greens (regular, chocolate, and berry flavored) and three packets of the foundation pills. three great days of usage and i was seriously impressed. the energy and clarity i had on these items were crazy and i just felt better. however, the price is a little steep so i haven't signed on for complete orders. also, the staff is very helpful with things as well. good company with a great idea.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I saw this on Facebook and it said that they would send me a free product if I paid for shipping costs, which was around $2. So I figured why not, I love tea. So, I wanted to try it. I received the product and the catch is that they automatically charge you for a month supply which $38 ( they ask you to pay only a week after getting the product. It's not enough time to full test the products. So I called up the company to put my account on hold, the customer service said they did until March but a week later, I got charged! I tried to call and complain and was put on hold for an hour! So I sent them an email and they finally canceled my account. I am not a fan of this company or their products. The tea needs to steep 15-20!
Erica b.
Norton Shores, MI
Would be interested in learning more about this product!
Kristen B.
Is this an all natural product?
veronica j.
How many flavors did you try
Maribel M.
What other products does anyone recommend that's good for when you are going to the gym
Jasmin J.
Orlando, FL
Do they only have two flavors