BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We've stayed in 3 different Alofts. 2 in Dallas and 1 in Las Colinas.
All of them were modern, clean, and such a unique stay. The feel and atmosphere is unlinke any other hotel I've ever stayed at.
We really love these for our couple getaways. The bars/lounges are always so comfy and inviting with friendly people and the lounge has board games!

Las Colinas has an open fireplace in the middle of the room to sit around and a fire pit outside with little square lounge chairs. It is so cool!

Great price, too! We love aloft!
GK P.
Aloft Hotels I recently stayed in the Aloft Bangkok and was very impressed.

The rooms were spacious and stylish and the rooftop pool was great! We had a great swim overlooking Bangkok.

Location was ideal right on Sukhamvit Road so we were well within walking distance of the malls and nightlife.
Areej G.
The hotel is superb, sophisticated, luxurious, very sophisticated.....
Mariheh excellent service I recommend you will like
Tatiana D.
Toledo, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the Aloft in Detroit. Was an absolutely beautiful hotel but the bar area double charged my room for food and drinks. It took 3 weeks to deal with the money but I did end up getting a refund. I think it was just a minor mistake on the waitresses end. I would recommend and I would stay again! I even met Tech N9ne there!
Wendie G.
Derrymacash , Lurgan
Quite a pleasant 4 star hotel, the rooms are a little basic but the building in Liverpool is stunning. Very close to the city centre and docks.
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
This hotel is bomb! The view from the upper floor onto Congress is amazing. The Caroline Upstairs is super nice and I love the outdoor/indoor element. I had a great stay at Aloft!
Andrea A.
Mcallen, TX
Awesome hotel! I stayed in Cancun I loved their pool and bar area. And breakfast buffet was good they also had mimosas!
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Unfortunately I did not enjoy my stay at the Aloft in Dallas. The most important part while staying at a hotel, especially if I’m sharing a room with someone, is that the bathroom needs to be my retreat to unwind and refresh. This bathroom was horrible! The only door for the bathroom is a sliding one that leads to the toilet and shower and if you don’t close it right, it will slide back open exposing yourself on the toilet or getting undressed for the shower. Let’s talk about this God awful water pressure this place has. It’s like showering in the rain! I was scared to wash my hair because I wasn’t sure if it would rinse out the product. Oh, and be careful stepping into the shower if the shower floor is wet, the surface is so slippery I almost ate sh*t! What is going on with this place? We couldn’t figure out which switch turned on which light! The hotel offers breakfast but it is very different from anything I’m used to. There’s only 4 or 5 options if you want a hot breakfast or you could choose from their grab and go market place and purchase juice, coffee, bagel, cereal or instant oatmeal.

On a positive note, the hotel and bar had a very nice welcoming staff.
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
One of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in. We stayed in the Cleveland location overlooking the Flats and it was unreal. Beautifully decorated and so lush. Would tell anyone looking for a romantic getaway or traveling alone that it’s a great option.
Cindy C.
Hialeah, FL
So I recently stayed in an Aloft Hotel in Brickell, Miami, FL and it was great. So chic and modern. The rooms are spacious, our specific room had a balcony, and the bathroom was so modern and very aesthetically pleasing lol. My only complain was having to pay for parking even though we booked our stay. So parking was an additional $25 per night (thankfully we only stayed for one night).
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?