BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Samantha F.
ONEONTA, AL
For a quick stay aloft is a great option. Generally they have a great bar and a great staff.
Sydney D.
Healdsburg, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite hotels. Their rates are reasonable. And their disabled rooms are perfect. They are also one of the few that charge you the same room rate for that disabled room even though it has more square footage. Most hotels will upcharge you because of the extra room. They are a fantastic budget hotel that seems like a 5 star getaway.
Tabi H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Wherever I go, I always try to stay in an Aloft if there's one in the area I'm traveling to. It's super modern, spacious, and it's very reasonably priced.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved staying at an Aloft hotel when i went to Richmond, Virginia. The building and decor is very cool and modern. They had lots of snacks that we could purchase. The room was comfortable and the bathroom was big.
Erin C.
Richmond
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I liked the decor but the hotel I stayed in felt dingy and dirty. I wasn't impressed with the amenities compared to a different brand
Allaine M.
I spent one night in September at the Aloft of Harlem and I liked it. The receptionist were nice and welcoming. They gave my aunt and I good information when we were looking for a place to have dinner. The room was clean with a simple but beautiful design. Finally, The was very comfortable!
Kristi S.
Geneva, IL
Alofts are by far my favorite hotels to stay at. Their modern rooms and lobby’s make you feel important and trendy. I am a big fan of their bars within the hotel and their bed mattresses and pillows are super comfortable. You wake up thinking you are in your own bedroom.
Tiffany A.
Riverview , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love staying at the Aloft! The rooms are always modern and comfortable. The staff has always been nice and accommodating.
Amanda B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The amenities were decent. The customer service was very slow. I asked for hot water to make tea while I was in the lobby (machine was broken) and it took them 30 minutes to bring it to me.
Samintha P.
With the prices at restaurants me and my boyfriend were able to find a hotel with not only great customer service but also a KITCHEN. let me tell you we whipped it up for 2 days and 3 nights without worrying about eating too much junk and fastfood
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?