BY ALOFT HOTELS

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kelli C.
New Jersey
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have this hotel right by my house and I have had a few friends stay here. What I like about this hotel the most is that they are in small towns and they are such a good options for when you have friends or family in the neighborhood. They are clean too!
Morgan A.
Stillwater, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These are affordable and clean hotel rooms. I would recommend to a family that needs a quick stop, or to a business traveler. The location I stayed in did not have an indoor pool which is why I gave it a 4 instead if a 5 star rating. It also did not have continental breakfast.
Heather M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's modern and classy but the wifi is terrible and the beds are uncomfortable. The bathroom is odd but not satisfying at all. We use them on so many trips because of points but there's a reason why we use points and nothing else for this hotel.
Jackie S.
White Plains, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love love love the community concept here I've only stayed with Aloft once but it was a really unique and fun experience.
Andrea N.
Greenville, SC
Very chic style. Would use again for out of town business meetings not a very leisure like hotel but great overall.
Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had an amazing experience! The hotel is affordable yet appears luxury. I had a great experience with the customer service. The rooms are clean and ready upon arrival! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Heidi R.
New Iberia, LA
I used a Groupon to stay here and was shocked by how nice it was. There should be more signage to show where the hotel is. They have tons to do around the hotel. One night we went to take a shower, and the maids hadn't left us any. It took a while to actually get some. I'd stay again even though they had a few bumps
Lauren F.
Richmond
Beautiful hotel, interior and exterior. Very modern designs throughout. Price is a little steep compared to other hotel chains.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I enjoy my stays in Aloft hotels. The rooms are small but if you plan to spend most of your time out and about, it shouldn’t really matter! Aesthetically, I love the design elements. As a creative person, I really appreciate stellar decor. The customer service is good and the common areas are always spotless! I’ll continue to stay in Aloft suites and recommend them to friends and family!
Melissa N.
Great architect. Love the lights and designs inside. Rooms are nice depending which one you stay you get better space and views. Yes i would recommend.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?