BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Barbara D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
When my daughter was getting married we checked out this hotel. overpriced small rooms. hotel modern decorated....felt like I was on in the flintstone ages. llobby cold looking and not welcoming. no restaurant but vending machines.
Criminelle L.
Not impressed. Advertised as sleek and trendy. Rooms were set up very bizarrely, VERY lumpy uncomfortable bed, and there was loud construction going on inside the hotel that started very early each morning. Definitely not high on my list of accommodations.
Kelly M.
I stayed in the aLoft in Milwaukee, WI. It was very stylish and in the middle of everything. Beyond that, I was a bit disappointed. It was pretty noisy- both noises from the hallways and from the bars across the river. I am a night owl so I wasn't that bothered, but if I was trying to sleep I could see how that would be annoying. The real reason I am giving a lowish rating is the parking situation. The choices are valet or a parking garage 2 blocks away. I don't mind walking a bit (I like to get steps on my FitBit), but when you have to pay $15 bucks for less than 1 hour of parking it is not cool! Apparently, if there is a 'special event' going on the cost is $15 no matter how long you are in there. Just make sure you are prepared to pay for a lot of parking and you'll be good.
Kelly K.
I stayed at the one in south bend, Indiana and it truly looks beautiful and modern and renovated. The thing it’s lacking is amenities, there is nothing in that area. There is no food options either and the food nearby all closes way too early in winter.
Lauren F.
Winnipeg, MB
I stayed at the one near the Montreal airport in March 2018. The room was clean and well decorated. The only downside was that the complimentary breakfast was very minimal and you had to pay extra even for small things like tea and juice.
Kylee P.
Bon aqua , TN
I thought the Hotel was extrmely comfortable. It had features that made me feel like I was at home. I am in hotels a few times a month due to work and since my first Visit at Aloft I have attempted to find Aloft everytime I have to go out of town now! The rooms are very quaint, clean, “personal” and just very comforting.
Karolina U.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The one in Cleveland is perfectly located. I like the convenience and the feel to the design, but the service could be a bit better. I also don’t like when lounges are so open, that honestly all of the city can flood it - something about hotels makes me feel exclusive, and you don’t get this here.
Taylor R.
Joshua Tree, CA
These hotels always feel like I’ve just boarded a cruise ship which has its pros and cons. Everything is always very sleek and high tech, but being a “budget” hotel, space can be smaller than standard rooms depends on the location. Overall sleek, clean vibes.
Rachel K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Our Aloft hotel in Munich was certainly unique. It clearly targets the millennial/hipster crowd. Honestly that's not what I'm looking for, so it didn't add to the experience. Weird art on the walls and strange music.
Carrie M.
Maple, ON
Stayed at the Vaughan location and yes it was hip and trendy but the room was falling apart and I didnt like how there wasn't privacy from the toilet a sliding door doesn't make it private. Also I wish the bar would have been open on the hours it said it was. Otherwise the rooms were comfy and so where the beds.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?