BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Carley B.
Salisbury, MD
They're trendy little hotels. Only stayed at it once in charlotte, nc. Was nice but nothing special
Rachel L.
Stayed here for my 21st birthday and it was nothing but disappointments. The bar closed before midnight which made my drink ticket worthless. Also dealt with multiple wrong charges on my bank account where they blamed me for the mistake
Katy B.
Petersburg, Va
Hipster hotels. Not family friendly. I didn't feel "cool" enough to stay here. Room was disappointing for how much money I spent on it.
Persephoné K.
Tries a bit too hard to be trendy. Once witnessed a speed dating night in the lobby of the hotel. Amenities themselves were fine, just a bit odd
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Not a fan of a loft. I recently stayed in one and the bedding in our bedroom was horrible. The pillows on our king size bed were the size of throw pillows and there was no comforter, just a measly blanket that didn't even cover the entire bed. Will not be staying at an a loft again
Caroline S.
Waltham, MA
The room design was bizarre and dated. You could hear everything in other rooms and there was not enough storage space. I also really disliked their lobby area. Also, the few amentities they had available for purchase were outrageously overpriced.
Stephanie T.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I would never stay here again. Personal and customer service was nice, but there was only one man working the very small front desk. Line took a while to check in. Not just that, but the decor is awful. I get the whole modern thing, but at least match? I expected to walk into a really fancy hotel, but I felt like I walked into a teen's messy room instead. Not my kind of hotel at all.
Ely R.
atencion d e primera sus habitaciones son bellisimas de verdad una experiencia inolvidable que quisiera vivir otra vez
Criminelle L.
Not impressed. Advertised as sleek and trendy. Rooms were set up very bizarrely, VERY lumpy uncomfortable bed, and there was loud construction going on inside the hotel that started very early each morning. Definitely not high on my list of accommodations.
Victoria M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Trendy places. But the couple times I've stayed weren't all that great. The floor would have been softer to sleep on than the bed and the walls were paper thin. It was clean though.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?