BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Helen S.
The worst hotel ever. The staff is nasty and rude. They are accommodating and ugly. The are very racist to minorities and tacky.
Melyssa E.
I wish I could give it zero star. It was awful. The rooms are entirely too small and not functional at all. The way the bathroom was set up and designed was just crazy. The atmosphere just wasn't at all what I was looking for. And the location of this particular one that I stayed at was terrible. It was in the very back of a neighborhood that was still under construction which meant terrible views all the way around.
Claire C.
McAllen, TX
I had such a bad experience at the Aloft hotel in San Antonio, TX.  Online, the website shows a beautiful, up kept, CLEAN hotel and in real life there were silverfish in the shower, mildew everywhere, and just dirty room.  I asked the manager to move us rooms, thinking it was just this particular room.  This was not the case.  Our other room was just as bad.  I turned to management to help and offered me one of my two night stay for free.  It was only after I complained more than once because no one had gotten back to me that this happened.  Even after my stay, I reached out to management through the aloft website and all they did was redirect me back to the manager at the hotel .  Horrible experience and I will never stay at aloft again
Gena R.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft is supposed to be a really good hotel, but I am extremely disappointed with it. We stayed with them several times in different countries and I have to say that this hotel is extremely overpriced for what it offers.
Heather R.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The rooms were not at all measured up to the price paid. So very small and the design was more for a single business man. Very streamlined and bland. I would not stay at this hotel by choice again!
Christine E.
The air conditioning system was out in every room. It was muggy and stale and it was awful. The staff could care less and it made my stay there so uncomfortable. I will not be using these hotels ever again.
Christina L.
Pittsburgh
Stayed in the aloft on the levee we had a horrible experience in that particular one however it's super modern rooms are small but nice
Serena L.
Kitchener, ON
Had a really disappointing stay at one their locations in Vaughan several years ago. The hotel had lost our booking, and charged us twice. I spent the first hour of my stay on the phone with their customer service as the actual hotel employees could not help me. Room was small, and felt sterile in terms of decoration. The hotel did nothing to make up for the poor service and miscommunication that happened. Poor costumer service. Would not stay there again.
Vijith R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I uses to love this place until they ended up kicking me and a few friends out for one noise complaint. Very disrespectful
Melisa C.
Metamora, MI
I wasn't recognized as a SPG member, nor was I accommodated with my special requests. I can never be accommodated with my special request at this hotel. The first room was dirty, and had tissue behind the mirror and a big crack in it. Dust was on the toilet tissue and a stain was on the comforter set. I took pictures so please don't deny. I was moved to another room by being asked to come all the way downstairs with ALL MY LUGGAGE AND TWO LITTLE SISTERS TO BE MOVED! No bellboy sent up to help move or anything. After traveling five hours do you really believe I want to come back and forth with luggage????? Than I was offered a free drink, like I didn't have guest with me under 21.
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?