BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Sydney D.
Healdsburg, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite hotels. Their rates are reasonable. And their disabled rooms are perfect. They are also one of the few that charge you the same room rate for that disabled room even though it has more square footage. Most hotels will upcharge you because of the extra room. They are a fantastic budget hotel that seems like a 5 star getaway.
Tabi H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Wherever I go, I always try to stay in an Aloft if there's one in the area I'm traveling to. It's super modern, spacious, and it's very reasonably priced.
Allaine M.
I spent one night in September at the Aloft of Harlem and I liked it. The receptionist were nice and welcoming. They gave my aunt and I good information when we were looking for a place to have dinner. The room was clean with a simple but beautiful design. Finally, The was very comfortable!
Kristi S.
Geneva, IL
Alofts are by far my favorite hotels to stay at. Their modern rooms and lobby’s make you feel important and trendy. I am a big fan of their bars within the hotel and their bed mattresses and pillows are super comfortable. You wake up thinking you are in your own bedroom.
Tiffany A.
Riverview , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love staying at the Aloft! The rooms are always modern and comfortable. The staff has always been nice and accommodating.
Samintha P.
With the prices at restaurants me and my boyfriend were able to find a hotel with not only great customer service but also a KITCHEN. let me tell you we whipped it up for 2 days and 3 nights without worrying about eating too much junk and fastfood
Emma L.
Hightown Road , Newtownabbey
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always stay at the one at the excel centre in London always clean and funky design with nice rooms bad restaurant though
Portia F.
San Antonio
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved this hotel. It’s very chic and clean. The price was very affordable. I love that they allow pets The rooms were big and spacious with a more mod type of decor which I loved. They were also very up to date with the technology in their room.
Joshua T.
North Little Rock
We have stayed one location multiple times. Great place with clean rooms. Nice modern hotel with great amenities.
amanda p.
Bridgewater, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at these hotels for business trips. They are perfect for a short stays when you are going in and out of hotels during meetings. Definitely recommend and great rates.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?