BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Sean B.
Stanley
Great amenities (pool, well equipped fitness room, and a stylish bar area). The rooms were funky, modern, and very fun. Bit expensive, but location was perfect (chapel hill, nc). I will say again!
Andrea A.
Mcallen, TX
Awesome hotel! I stayed in Cancun I loved their pool and bar area. And breakfast buffet was good they also had mimosas!
Rosa B.
Orem
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the Aloft in Santa Clara, CA. I loved how friendly their personnel were. They made me feel like they appreciate my business. The breakfast bar wasn't the greatest but I haven't been to a hotel where the food is better. They are in the people business for use. I'd go back again!
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I travel a lot to Atlanta and this is my go to hotel. The beds are heavenly and even looked into purchasing a bed set lol. There was a bar in the lobby and breakfast in the morning. Rooms were spacious, inviting and current. Staff was super friendly and made my stay every time worth coming back.
Brigette D.
Kansas City, MO
I love their hotels! They are always very stylish and affordable. This is definitely a go to hotel.
Ashley H.
Columbus
Aloft is an amazing hotel. Every time I walk into a building it smells like a vacation. I work a lot and travel, so going to an Aloft and even staying one night, always feels like a mini escape from responsibility!
Bianca J.
Seagoville, TX
I've stayed at the aloft in several cities and I have yet to have a bad experience. They are very affordable and accommodating.
Deidre H.
I recently stayed at the Aloft Chapel Hill (NC) and had a great experience. My room was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were beyond helpful and were happy to give me directions and recommendations.
Kymber K.
Tulsa, OK
These hotels are a great experience if you’re into the modern style. The service is always great, nice rooms, great pools, and awesome selection at the bars. I would definitely recommend them any place they are available!
Nicolly M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Gosto bastante desse produto, bem flexível podendo ser usado a noite ou de dia. Uso o ano todo também tanto no verão quanto inverno. Recomendo e indico. Marca confiável, se está na dúvida de adquirir você pode se jogar sem medo
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?