BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Aloft brand hotels are unique, modern and quirky. This was my first visit and it won't be my last. Upon arrival I was treated by the resident puppy who is visiting the hotel from a local humane society in hopes of getting adopted. The Greenville hotel I stayed in has successfully adopted out over 40 dogs this year.

My room was modern with lots of dog themed artwork, which I loved. My bathroom was modern with hues of white and gray. It had a long vanity and huge shower with white subway tiles. The shower/ toilet was separate from the sink which was nice. My bedroom area had 2 beds that were comfy. It also has 2 desk areas and a long bench that I used to hold my suitcase. The room lighting was dim but the desk light was bright and useful.
Claire C.
McAllen, TX
I had such a bad experience at the Aloft hotel in San Antonio, TX.  Online, the website shows a beautiful, up kept, CLEAN hotel and in real life there were silverfish in the shower, mildew everywhere, and just dirty room.  I asked the manager to move us rooms, thinking it was just this particular room.  This was not the case.  Our other room was just as bad.  I turned to management to help and offered me one of my two night stay for free.  It was only after I complained more than once because no one had gotten back to me that this happened.  Even after my stay, I reached out to management through the aloft website and all they did was redirect me back to the manager at the hotel .  Horrible experience and I will never stay at aloft again
Chloe W.
Dallas
Absolutely loved my stay here! The rooms are great and it’s got a lot of amenities. It was in the middle of a shopping/restaurant center which was great. Many things to do. Staff is friendly. Only concern is how small the pool is. But! It had a great view which made up for the small space. Overall loved it!
Kristi S.
Geneva, IL
Alofts are by far my favorite hotels to stay at. Their modern rooms and lobby’s make you feel important and trendy. I am a big fan of their bars within the hotel and their bed mattresses and pillows are super comfortable. You wake up thinking you are in your own bedroom.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are really quite a great experience; they’re always clean and interiors are sleek. I appreciate the amenities made for electronics. I also love that they have Bliss products for the toiletries; the lemon sage fragrance is spalike. Service is friendly as well!
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When it comes to a-loft I’d give them an okay to good rating. The hotels are nice & modern, but the rooms I’ve stayed in were pretty small. It has been one of the more pricey options & while overall experience is good there’s better options in the price range.
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Aloft. I have 2 teacup yorkies and they've always been so wonderful to my pups. They Have always provided a complimentary bed and toys for my pups. They also have a small walk area in the hotel for dogs. I can't recommend this place enough!
Rachel M.
This is a great hotel to stay in if you visit Chicago. Its located in a good area surrounded by food. The rooms are beautiful and huge! I love how they did everything super edgy and hip looking! I recommend this place to all my friends visiting Chicago.
Samintha P.
With the prices at restaurants me and my boyfriend were able to find a hotel with not only great customer service but also a KITCHEN. let me tell you we whipped it up for 2 days and 3 nights without worrying about eating too much junk and fastfood
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Aloft is one of my favorite hotels!!

Super trendy and super posh rooms that make you feel like you’re home away from home!

Great customer service and always conveniently located from my personal experience!

Highly satisfied!

HausOfGlittah Approved
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?