BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice rooms and in great locations. Boston room was so beautiful and had a great view. Definitely didn't love the size
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Andrea N.
['Greenville', 'SC'], SC
Very chic style. Would use again for out of town business meetings not a very leisure like hotel but great overall.
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
Stayed here for the first time recently. I was very impressed. Definitely a modern feel with very smart amenities.
nicole r.
Tillamook, OR
The room was bigger then I expected. The bar was a nice added touch. Were we where staying we had ocean front view.
Deirdre B.
Jacksonville
I went there for a party and stayed it was very nice there i will most definitely go again. The aloft is very nice
Bev S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great hotel.  I like booking at hotels near the airport and have no complaints with wherever I've made reservations.
Megan C.
Gilberts, IL
Fantastic stay. The room was gorgeous, the staff was so nice and helpful. The room was clean and so was the lobby.
Shi N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great decor and staff. Has an incident during my stay and management was accommodating before and after my checkout
April H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Beautiful hotel, comfortable beds, great room layouts and welcoming. Awesome customer service but terrible prices.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?