BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
Good clean modern place to stay. not too expensive. they smell great! not sure what they spray in the air, but they do. nice bath products as well.
Sydney H.
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed at the Aloft at DIA quite a few times. I love the setup and the modern feel of the hotel. Great customer service, and always someone willing to help!
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert
Recently stayed at the Aloft in Nashville. One of my favorite hotels I've stayed in to date Very hip modern clean and super trendy! Loved it
Tina B.
Tamarac, FL
I stayed at an Aloft in Raleigh, NC and had a great experience. The hotel room was very modern and sleek and everything was clean. I would definitely recommend Aloft if you're looking for hotel for your next trip.
Monica g.
West Palm Bch, FL
Globetrotter Expert
The Aloft hotel is very nice and modern. We stayed at an Aloft in Brooklyn for a wedding and we were not disappointed.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Globetrotter Expert
Aunique and monitor and wonderful hotel that is moderately priced with a ton of amenities. They have grown tremendously and can be found in many different cities around the United States.
Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
This is a decent hotel. It's very modern and nice looking. The staff seemed pretty friendly. However, they barely have any food.
Shairon G.
Aurora, CO
Love this venue, they host parties and club nights for the nightlife in denver and the decor is superb throughout the rooms and venue
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
I have only stayed at an Aloft Hotel once in Green Bay, WI. I had a great experience there and would consider staying at another Aloft location in the future.
Anne S.
N Royalton, OH
The Aloft hotel in Cleveland is pretty fresh. I love how the rooms are so crispy and clean which makes me think of high end. I like how the WXYZ bar has a rooftop balcony so you can go hang out on it.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?