BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
I have only stayed at an Aloft Hotel once in Green Bay, WI. I had a great experience there and would consider staying at another Aloft location in the future.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Very clean, one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. Very quiet and cheap on the weekends. A lot of these have gone up recently in my area, highly recommend!!
Tammi C.
Orlando
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love these hotels. They tend to be older buildings but are well maintained and modern. The price is comparable to the area and the staff is always friendly.
Ashley J.
Brooklyn, NY
I was only here for a night and that was just fine. They have the most basic amenities and the rooms are clean. It's not somewhere I would go for a long stay.
Amelia S.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely loved my experience at the Aloft hotel in Homewood, AL. The room was very nice, and I especially loved the complementary pool table in the lobby!
Jordan W.
Excellent service at the Aloft in Austin, TX. The rooms were well kept and everything smelled nice and was really clean. I would definitely stay here again.
Shannon M.
Valley Vlg, CA
Stayed at the Aloft Chicago for a weekend last Spring. The rooms are quite small, but the staff was really nice and helpful with local area recommendations.
Elizabeth C.
miami
It was an amazing experience! The hotel was beyond clean and the staff was very kind. The features are enough to make one have a different day! I loved it !
Kelly and Kaitlyn M.
Nutley, NJ
Great hotels, super clean and inexpensive! Great when traveling abroad as you spend less time in your room. I stayed in this hotel in France, great location.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I stayed here in Atlanta and it was beautiful. I love that their rooms and deco are up to date and they have cool colored lights in the elevators. Very nice!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where can I find this hotel?
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?
Ally T.
Is there a location in Milwaukee?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a wheelchair like myself?