BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These are modern no frills hotels. They have a cool design concert. I don’t stay often as I prefer a more traditional feel.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Stayed at the Aloft in NYC and the rooms were small, as to be expected, but nice. Staff was welcoming and room was clean.
Tiffany M.
Fort Drum, NY
I've stayed at a few of the Aloft Hotels. They are all very nice. Well worth the money and I have never been disappointed.
Sarah T.
Matthews, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My job got me a room at this hotel in Charlotte and it was great! Very chic and modern. They had a great pool and great bar
Tiffany A.
Riverview, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love staying at the Aloft! The rooms are always modern and comfortable. The staff has always been nice and accommodating.
Ashley M.
If your looking for a hotel, I would definitely recommend this hotel. They have very nice rooms and great customer service.
Marina R.
Arlington, VA
One of the best hotels I ever stayed at. Beautiful decor, comfy beds, great customer service. It's quite overpriced though
Alex D.
Lexington, SC
Went to walker stalker con in Atlanta lobed the art of this hotel. I want to stay again. Thank you for the food and comfort
Lanae C.
I love the one in Houston Texas love the Vibe love the place love the look of it I have nothing bad to say about this place
Cheryl S.
Great modern feel. Stayed at Aloft in Minneapolis and loved its location. Perfect for what I needed it for. Great pricing.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where can I find this hotel?
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a wheelchair like myself?
Ally T.
Is there a location in Milwaukee?