BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
nicole r.
Tillamook, OR
The room was bigger then I expected. The bar was a nice added touch. Were we where staying we had ocean front view.
Bev S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great hotel.  I like booking at hotels near the airport and have no complaints with wherever I've made reservations.
Sarah M.
Norman, OK
Very clean and modern.  The restaurant was amazing.  I love the decor and how clean their facilities are.
Andrea N.
Greenville, SC
Very chic style. Would use again for out of town business meetings not a very leisure like hotel but great overall.
Amanda E.
Huntsville, AL
Loved the location, the staff, the room, the view. Everything about our stay at the Greenville A Loft was awesome!
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
Stayed here for the first time recently. I was very impressed. Definitely a modern feel with very smart amenities.
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
Nice hotels at affordable prices. Usually a go to hotel when I travel. Beds are comfy clean hotel and nice staff!!
Deirdre B.
Jacksonville
I went there for a party and stayed it was very nice there i will most definitely go again. The aloft is very nice
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
Aloft hotels are a great place to stay the rooms are always gorgeous and extremely clean! We stay here very often!
Suelen R.
Minden, NV
Limpo e good. Eu voltarei novamente!!!! Recomendo a mY amigos e família !!! Muito bom !!! E comida foi bom também
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where can I find this hotel?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a wheelchair like myself?
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?
Ally T.
Is there a location in Milwaukee?