BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Terra B.
Manvel, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never had a bad experience. Best Hotel around! Awesome service and a great staff! I feel like I'm at home when I'm away from home.
Paige O.
Like I said before. Love the modern feel to it. Very modern appliances and room. Love the design of the whole place as well.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Huge fan of this hotel!!! The platform beds are super comfy & I love the the room is always stocked with Voss & Bliss Bath Products
Sheri P.
La Junta , CO
Very clean and modern. Great customer service. The beds were nice and was allowed a late check out. I would use this chain again.
Laura G.
Belleville, IL
Stayed at the Aloft in Tulsa, Ok. It was fairly new during our stay. Hubby and I loved it, we had never been to an Aloft before.
Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
This is a decent hotel. It's very modern and nice looking. The staff seemed pretty friendly. However, they barely have any food.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really cool hotel. I loved the boutique concept. I've only stayed once because it is pricey, but it was a really neat experience.
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love everything about these hotels from their design to the products they give you in your room, to the atmosphere & cleanliness!
Emina P.
Easy and consistent  wherever I go! WYXZ bar is always a plus! Hotels usually have a good mix of indoor and outdoor space as well.
Jaime M.
Demotte, IN
Amazing! Has everything you need and doesn't break the bank. I loved my stay here! So relaxing with a pool and bar in the lobby.
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Is there a location in Chicago? What is your opinion of this location? Anyone stay often?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Does this chain of hotels have pools in the back yard?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Why it always cold in Aloft hotels?
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Has anyone stayed at the Nashville location if so what are your thoughts? is it pricey?