BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kim T.
I stayed in one in Nor Cal. Not too bad. Clean and decent size rooms. :) I would stay again if there was a good deal.
Tabaitha H.
I stayed at Aloft Chicago and I fell in love! The decor was so edgy, modern, futuristic lol. I'd stay again and again
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Such fun hotels! I've loved the two we've stayed at! Very modern with lots of extras! Prices are most and not extreme
Sue P.
Lancaster, NY
I use this hotel for my job. They are very accommodating and the price is great. I would recommend them to everyone.
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Carmen H.
Charlotte, NC
Stayed in the Dallas one. Was upscale and neatly done. Nice and helpful staff. Hope to check out more in the future.
Lissa A.
Lubbock, TX
We love aloft! A clean, modern feel perfect for a business trip. Beds are always comfy and I love the large showers.
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice rooms and in great locations. Boston room was so beautiful and had a great view. Definitely didn't love the size
Trisha L.
This is a really interesting concept with very modern and unique rooms. Not always the most comfortable or luxurious
Marcella M.
Summerville
Love the look of this place. When you walk in, it is very welcoming and vibrant. The decor is very unique and upbeat.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?