BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Stephanie L.
Globetrotter Expert
stayed at aloft hotels once and had a good experience. room was clean and neat and modern. no complaints.
Ashley G.
Asheville, NC
Always my go to when I am in Asheville. Very friendly staff and clean nice rooms. Again ALWAYS my go to.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Really fun place to stay! It's very modern and sleek. You will enjoy the decor and sleep very well here.
EJ K.
a little pricy but very chic and modern. great amenities, everything very up to date and lobby is awesome
Subs K.
I went once, and I dont think I want to go again. It smelled badly and I really didn't enjoy it at all.
Prin C.
Very Trendy with cool interior decorating. The only cons are customer service and cleanliness of hotel.
Stacey A.
Globetrotter Expert
Very modern. usually a good location. clean rooms, clean bathrooms, and easy! The lobby is very modern.
Mariah O.
Placentia , CA
I went to Aloft in Kuala Lumpur. It was FANTASTIC. great service, great accommodations, beautiful rooms
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Nice but never stayed at one. Just had drinks st bar. Everyone was very friendly and it's very modern.
Emily H.
Radford, VA
Globetrotter Expert
I love how modern the aloft hotels are. If there is one in the area we are traveling to we always stay!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?