BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
Spacious rooms with a comfortable bed, large TV, and hospitable service. The location I was at also had a great rooftop bar which was great
Our FAVORITE hotel. We love that our dog can come and stay with us. Their bark package is fantastic. We love the modern feel of the hotel.
doris g.
They are modern hotels, and different style, but I like the hotel and with costumer service are really good ... I had a good experience .
Lisa N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Cool and funky.  Love the decor and the staff are always pleasant.  Highly recommend treating yourself by staying at the Aloft!
Sarah s.
Had a great stay in Minneapolis and have booked again when we will be back in November. Close to stadium clean rooms. We liked it a lot.
Briana A.
Asheville, NC
Aloft always provides a great environment! Not only do I love to stay at their hotels, I love to visit them for food and drinks as well.
Chaldees R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Super chic. Very modern. I was impressed by the hotel in general. I love the modern warehouse-y feel. Art Deco? Contemporary? I loved it.
Bailey D.
big sky, MT
Contemporary hotels. The ones I have stayed in have been in city centers both in the US and Europe. Pleasant experiences in both places.
Megan T.
Iowa City, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Friendly staff, nice place. The bar is always cool and there are some great rewards that are easily available to get. Fun, trendy hotel.
Olgera H.
Puyallup, WA
This place was very clean and the employees were very friendly. I was shocked by how I was treated when I walked in... I love this place.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?