BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a whee...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Kassy R.
Very modern and beautiful hotel! Only downfall is that everything has a price. No breakfast, aside of the $6 croissant. Very nice halls and rooms.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Globetrotter Expert
This is a hip happening place to stay! Super modern and fun social hour. I didn't think I would like it but it had a genuinely fun vibe. Not too pricey and totally worth it, great lobby and service. Clean rooms too! I stayed at the one next to the Westin by the SF airport when traveling over spring. Who would have thought I'd have fun by the airport?
Lindsey M.
Compton, AR
Inexpensive with a more upperclass vibe. Young. Hip. Modern. My last stay in one was for last May's Color Run in Tulsa, OK and as we pulled into Tulsa I checked Expedia to ensure the rate hadn't changed and it had dropped in half!! My friends and I were sharing a room, but we were able to have two rooms for the price of one instead!! So check the rates online before checking in!!
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Funky, modern. A completely different twist on staying out. It's fun to check out- great prices.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
Love aloft - def best place you can stay for the price point. It's like a W express.
Mari P.
Globetrotter Expert
Anytime I travel I love booking at the aloft hotel. It's so cool, modern, clean and chic. I love the service & the bathroom goodies, mostly the shampoo & condition that they use.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
I stayed there a couple of weekends back and I really enjoyed it. It was modern and spacious. No small bottles of soaps and shampoos because it was built in to the shower. An amazing new feature they have, Botlr is adorable. A robot delivering beverages and snacks to your door. Totally reminds me of Big Hero 6 or Wall-E. Well stay there again!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Hotel, comfortable beds, great room layouts and welcoming. Really like the modern feel of these hotels
April H.
Globetrotter Expert
Beautiful hotel, comfortable beds, great room layouts and welcoming. Awesome customer service but terrible prices.
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Really like the modern feel of these hotels just be careful when you look to save money they have weird windowless rooms
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?