BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Erica B.
Milwaukee
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Beautiful hotel! The space is modern. I've stayed in an Aloft both in the US and overseas. It's exceptional either way!
Monica g.
West Palm Bch, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Aloft hotel is very nice and modern. We stayed at an Aloft in Brooklyn for a wedding and we were not disappointed.
Brittany H.
Brunswick , OH
Beautiful rooms with a great view . Slightly pricey but average for the area . Had great amenities but rooms were small
Kara R.
Kennesaw, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It is really bare bones hotel that tries to make themselves look nicer than what it is. Rooms are super small to boot.
Desirae M.
Denver, CO
I love the service here! Great pools and comfy rooms .. and such a nice and affordable hotel .. would highly recommend
Taylor R.
Seguin, TX
The first time I stayed here was in Phoenix. I loved the room but the bathroom was my favorite with the walk in shower
Rachel V.
Tucson, AZ
Very cool concept I feel like the one in Arizona is kinda blah... It's set up to be a party hotel I'm not down for that
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
Chic and modern hotel chain! Great prices and great rooms. Awesome hotel for short stays. They always have a great bar.
Joshua T.
North Little Rock
We have stayed one location multiple times. Great place with clean rooms. Nice modern hotel with great amenities.
Alee C.
Columbia , SC
I love Aloft Hotel! Number one reason is, they allow dogs to stay for FREE! And the staff is very friendly and helpful.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?