BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Charletta B.
N Charleston, SC
The rooms are very modern and up-to-date. They always give you first Linens. It's very comfortable as like a mini apartment. It has almost everything that you need and everything you could ask for the people are very nice and it's just awesome.
Day B.
chandler
I took my boyfriend here for our 1 year and it was pretty decent, room service wax great and the food was amazing, my favorite part was the breakfast bar,
Jeneal O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Stayed in an aloft in rancho cucamogo. What a cool little spot! Very modern and hip. Very efficient for business travel or just a quick couples weekend getaway.
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
Very modern and cool hotels. Wish they offered a free breakfast. Comfortable beds and roomy bathrooms. I've stayed there quite a few times and would stay again.
Erin S.
Super cool and modern and has all the amenities we needed! My sister and I stayed on a getaway weekend and it was the perfect spot to chill after a big day out!
Prabha G.
Herndon, VA
I love the ambience of Aloft hotels. The color scheme and aesthetic is so welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable. They make the stay easy and practical.
Jackie M.
I stayed at the aloft hotels while in DC and then hotel smelled heavenly. Everyone was very nice and accommodating and the room was super comfortable and clean.
Ken R.
Fairfield, CT
I've stayed at an Aloft a few times and have loved it every time. If you're looking for a hotel with a more modern or contemporary feel, this is a great option.
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
Love Aloft! We’ve stayed in one of the Jacksonville, Fl locations and really liked the modern feel they had going on! We had a HUGE walk in shower in our room!
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
I’ve stayed at the aloft hotel in Tucson, Arizona and it was so nice! Everything was super conveniently designed inside and I really liked the atmosphere too.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?