BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Bianca E.
E Wenatchee, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at one in Portland Oregon. I loved it. the room was very modern and clean! It was a little difficult to find but I love how it has a bar in the lobby!
Caroline H.
Lovely, contemporary hotels with a great bar and breakfast spread. The hotels are in great areas and are always very clean. I am a member and it's so worth it!
Lauren L.
Beaverton , OR
I love aloft hotels. The chic modern style is what drew me in. The vibe in the place is so chill and comfortable. The food was good and amenities were great.
Kristen P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
You definitely feel like you are staying at a modern place but not spending an arm and a leg. If it’s in a city I’m staying in I would definitely choose it.
Jordan W.
Excellent service at the Aloft in Austin, TX. The rooms were well kept and everything smelled nice and was really clean. I would definitely stay here again.
Shannon M.
Valley Vlg, CA
Stayed at the Aloft Chicago for a weekend last Spring. The rooms are quite small, but the staff was really nice and helpful with local area recommendations.
Sydney R.
Alpharetta, GA
Stayed at the one in Asheville, NC. It was in an excellent location in downtown so there was lots of shopping and restaurants. Room was small but very nice.
Megan H.
Conroe, TX
Their contemporary look, great rates, and good customer service makes this an obvious choice when booking a hotel. We love staying at aloft and always will.
Heather P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed my stay at aloft in Nashville. The rooms were clean and cozy with lots of room. I also liked the contemporary or modern style of the hotel.
Kelly and Kaitlyn M.
Nutley, NJ
Great hotels, super clean and inexpensive! Great when traveling abroad as you spend less time in your room. I stayed in this hotel in France, great location.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?