BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Heather B.
Jonesboro, AR
Stayed here on a business trip to Tulsa. Nice clean modern hotel. Beds very comfortable and rooms really nice.
Jasmine C.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really impressed with this hotel! It has an extremely modern look and one of the biggest high points was the in-room personal safe that was available for me to keep my belongings.
member-370c53963
Oklahoma City, OK
Most amazing hotel I have ever stayed in. It was kinda expensive but I somehow got a really good deal on the price. The bathroom was super cool, it was a funky studio feel to it. They provided any cables that you needed in order to hook up a computer to watch movies, and the bed was AMAZING. I wouldn't stay in this hotel with my parents however, only because the shower and glass that you can see from the bed.
Courtney B.
Aloft hotels differentiate themselves through their modern, contemporary interiors and "youthful" and "hip" ambiance. But honestly, I don't really care about any of that. All I'm looking for in a hotel experience is a clean, comfortable, quiet bed and excellent customer service. Aloft generally provides good service, but I find their sparse interiors with hard concrete floors and unadorned walls can be a bit of an echo chamber and thus noise can occasionally carry across the property proving quite the nuisance.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
Very nice hotel. The decor is minimalist and modern. usually it is very well located. the rooms are comfortable and spacious also with a very nice decoration. It is not that expensive and the service they provide is excellent. Staff is very helpful and kind
Taylor H.
Globetrotter Expert
If I could give this more stars I would! Stayed at this hotel in nashville, TN and it was freaking amazing. So clean, so fancy, I LOVED it
Stephanie T.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I would never stay here again. Personal and customer service was nice, but there was only one man working the very small front desk. Line took a while to check in. Not just that, but the decor is awful. I get the whole modern thing, but at least match? I expected to walk into a really fancy hotel, but I felt like I walked into a teen's messy room instead. Not my kind of hotel at all.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at Aloft last year and it was a great experience! We got a really good deal on it, and we were so surprised how nice it was. The room was clean and cute, we got good complementary products, we felt safe, and we were in a super convenient location!
Amanda P.
Woodstock, GA
Way overpriced for what you get. Things tend to not work in the rooms I've stayed in (A/C unit, faucet etc..) I like that they do try to be environmentally friendly, but I don't like the way it comes across as shoddy. I stay here occasionally for work, but would never choose to stay here of my own accord.
Hailey M.
Wichita
These hotels are very unique and give you a great experience. There were certain aspects of the room that lacked in cleanliness, like the floor. Other than that, we will definitely stay there again.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?