BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Sarah T.
Matthews, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My job got me a room at this hotel in Charlotte and it was great! Very chic and modern. They had a great pool and great bar
Tiffany A.
Riverview , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love staying at the Aloft! The rooms are always modern and comfortable. The staff has always been nice and accommodating.
Marina R.
Arlington, VA
One of the best hotels I ever stayed at. Beautiful decor, comfy beds, great customer service. It's quite overpriced though
Ashley M.
If your looking for a hotel, I would definitely recommend this hotel. They have very nice rooms and great customer service.
Lanae C.
I love the one in Houston Texas love the Vibe love the place love the look of it I have nothing bad to say about this place
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These are modern no frills hotels. They have a cool design concert. I don’t stay often as I prefer a more traditional feel.
Cheryl S.
Great modern feel. Stayed at Aloft in Minneapolis and loved its location. Perfect for what I needed it for. Great pricing.
Mandi H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The rooms were cool, but we had to pay for anything extra that we wanted. No continental breakfast. Beds are really hard.
Juan H.
Hialeah, FL
Very clean, nice staff and very welcoming. I wish they were a little less expensive otherwise id spend more nights here.
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Really like the modern feel of these hotels just be careful when you look to save money they have weird windowless rooms
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?