BY ALOFT HOTELS

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Mari P.
Anytime I travel I love booking at the aloft hotel. It's so cool, modern, clean and chic. I love the service & the bathroom goodies, mostly the shampoo & condition that they use.
Lara D.
Good chain that feels like a boutique brand. I like that the hotel is budget conscious but still provides rooms with flair, has friendly service, and always a funky lobby.
Breanna V.
Port Charlotte, FL
Stayed in an aloft hotel a couple weeks ago in Tennessee when I evacuated from Florida. They are pet friendly and very clean. I fell in love with all the features and overall design of the hotel. They had live music, a bar, and a pool table down in the lobby. It was a great time and I will definitely be back.
Aracely M.
Moreno Valley
This hotel is really nice. And the rooms are really nice. I love the shower is so pretty. What I didn't like Is that you cannot check in earlier than 3pm and if you do you have to pay 50 bucks not right.
Sabier M.
Springfield, MO
My fiancé and I used Aloft hotels in Nashville! They were pet friendly and so nice! I will for sure try to use them in any other city we visit! Puppies were everywhere!!
member-53066aab9
Savannah, TN
I love the fact that this hotel offers a more modern decor and a very reasonable rate! I have stayed at this hotel many times and I have always had a great experience!
Chyenne L.
Vinita
Stayed at the Aloft in downtown when some of the girls and I done a pub crawl for cancer. They were very helpful, we needed and early check in and they made it happen.
Priscilla Z.
Sabinal, TX
The room was spectacular!!! It felt like home away from home but more luxurious. Hotel is so modern and unique in its own way. I would so definitely stay there again.
Sarah F.
This is one of my favorite brands of hotel. They use the best bath products, the rooms are truly modern, and they have great lounges. I love the games in the lobbies.
Caureen P.
Tucson
Me and my husband love going to the one in phx! Nice place and close to food and such.  Just wish they had a free breakfast but they have free coffee so I'll take it!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?