BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Erin S.
Super cool and modern and has all the amenities we needed! My sister and I stayed on a getaway weekend and it was the perfect spot to chill after a big day out!
Prabha G.
Herndon, VA
I love the ambience of Aloft hotels. The color scheme and aesthetic is so welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable. They make the stay easy and practical.
Ken R.
Fairfield, CT
I've stayed at an Aloft a few times and have loved it every time. If you're looking for a hotel with a more modern or contemporary feel, this is a great option.
Day B.
chandler
I took my boyfriend here for our 1 year and it was pretty decent, room service wax great and the food was amazing, my favorite part was the breakfast bar,
Jeneal O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Stayed in an aloft in rancho cucamogo. What a cool little spot! Very modern and hip. Very efficient for business travel or just a quick couples weekend getaway.
Caroline H.
Lovely, contemporary hotels with a great bar and breakfast spread. The hotels are in great areas and are always very clean. I am a member and it's so worth it!
Tiffany L.
OCALA, FL
These are newer hotels. They are very affordable, clean and have a nice design that is modern. I stayed in Orlando and it was basically simple not too fancy .
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Very clean, one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. Very quiet and cheap on the weekends. A lot of these have gone up recently in my area, highly recommend!!
Tammi C.
Orlando
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love these hotels. They tend to be older buildings but are well maintained and modern. The price is comparable to the area and the staff is always friendly.
Amanda C.
Johnson City, TN
ALOFT HOTELS ARE SO NEW AND FUN.... THE ONE IN ASHEVILLE IS REALLY NICE THE ROOMS ARE SMALL BUT WHO CARES CAUSE YOU SHOULD BE OUTSIDE ON THE POOL ON THE ROOF.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?