BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Shi N.
Globetrotter Expert
Great decor and staff. Has an incident during my stay and management was accommodating before and after my checkout
Sarah M.
Norman, OK
Very clean and modern.  The restaurant was amazing.  I love the decor and how clean their facilities are.
Andrea N.
Greenville, SC
Very chic style. Would use again for out of town business meetings not a very leisure like hotel but great overall.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Beautiful hotel, comfortable beds, great room layouts and welcoming. Awesome customer service but terrible prices.
Amanda E.
Huntsville, AL
Loved the location, the staff, the room, the view. Everything about our stay at the Greenville A Loft was awesome!
April H.
Lia A.
Hoover, AL
Globetrotter Expert
Fun.Modern.Fun. I really enjoyed my stay at the aloft hotel I stayed at for my birthday. They're dog friendly too!!
Megan C.
Gilberts, IL
Fantastic stay. The room was gorgeous, the staff was so nice and helpful. The room was clean and so was the lobby.
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
Aloft hotels are a great place to stay the rooms are always gorgeous and extremely clean! We stay here very often!
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
Only stayed once but it was greAt! Had more than we expected and ended up staying an extra night with no problem.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?