BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Vivica C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love this hotel!!!! Part of the W, staff is always friendly & I LOVE that they use BLISS products!!! A loft & W are always my first choice.
Sarah s.
Had a great stay in Minneapolis and have booked again when we will be back in November. Close to stadium clean rooms. We liked it a lot.
Chaldees R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Super chic. Very modern. I was impressed by the hotel in general. I love the modern warehouse-y feel. Art Deco? Contemporary? I loved it.
Katie C.
This hotel was breathtakingly gorgeous. The rooms were very modern from furniture to technology. It was a very welcome change of scenery.
Olgera H.
Puyallup, WA
This place was very clean and the employees were very friendly. I was shocked by how I was treated when I walked in... I love this place.
Bailey D.
Charlotte, NC
Contemporary hotels. The ones I have stayed in have been in city centers both in the US and Europe. Pleasant experiences in both places.
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Aloft hotels. Very spacious and I always have a good experience. Bonus: The bathroom area mirrors are the perfect selfie spot! :)
Lisa N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Cool and funky.  Love the decor and the staff are always pleasant.  Highly recommend treating yourself by staying at the Aloft!
doris g.
They are modern hotels, and different style, but I like the hotel and with costumer service are really good ... I had a good experience .
Alexandra L.
Port Orange, FL
Our aloft hotel in Orlando is great. Perfect location and modern room. The one is Asheville is also amazing with an outdoor fireplace.
April S.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?