BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jessica A.
Hialeah, FL
Gives me a boutique feel of a hotel. They are cute and usually smaller. It fits the job and has a more modern take to hoteling
Emily P.
Rogers, AR
Friendly staff a little pricey but awesome rooms for the price. The bar is a plus its a light up bar top so thats pretty neat!
Jacqueline O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really like this hotel it is modern and I love how the one I went to VA beach is pet friendly and has treats for pets or toys
Jessica M.
Marion, NC
Very nice hotels. Very clean. Not super expensive. The one I have been to had a really nice bar and restaurant which was nice.
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at an a loft for a wedding once. Nothing special, but nothing was bad about my experience. Rooms were a little small.
Claire J.
hubert, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Very modern and awesome rooms, but not on the cheap side either. Somewhere you'd stay for an anniversary or something special!
Maria D.
Love this hotel because they serve breakfast and also do a light dinner. Sometimes they put there hotels near shopping centres
Mao Y.
Maplewood, MN
Clean and spacious. It had a refreshing atmosphere with a bar and lounge. It felt hip and modern. I would return to this hotel.
Taeshana A.
Very comfortable, clean acommodations. I would enjoy the stay better if they provided breakfast though. Aloft Hotels
Monique L.
Hampton
This hotel was thee best I enjoyed the features of the see through shower and my spouse is in the bedroom part looking at me
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?