BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Lyndsay B.
Palm Coast, FL
I stayed in an aloft hotel in Portland, Oregon before a flight the next day. It was really clean and the rooms were rather large.
Rebecka H.
Super fancy and modern feeling. The room decor was fantastic and the prices were affordable. One of the better places I've stayed.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We have a fabulous high end aloft in downtown Milwaukee that I love. It's location is wonderful and their staff is super friendly.
Emily S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
You always know what you're walking into when you stay at an Aloft hotel! They are all nice and clean which is why I love aloft!
Jaime M.
Demotte, IN
Amazing! Has everything you need and doesn't break the bank. I loved my stay here! So relaxing with a pool and bar in the lobby.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I was very surprised by how much i loved the Aloft hotels!! I have stayed at a few now and they are always very sleek and modern!
Gladys V.
Arlington, TX
Amazing hotel very nice room fancy and comfortable i stayed at aloft hotel in san antonio and it was great everyone was very nice
Lindsey H.
Yulee, FL
Such a trendy modern style hotel. Its not a hotel i would choose regularly but as a special occasion its perfect and so much fun.
Skyler N.
I love aloft hotels! They have a hostel feel in the lobby while still being an upscale hotel. I stay in these wherever possible!
Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
This is a decent hotel. It's very modern and nice looking. The staff seemed pretty friendly. However, they barely have any food.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?