BY ALOFT HOTELS

• How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as i...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Caila G.
Awesome rooms, love that I can bring my pet. The beds are comfy and I love the style of the hotel! Modern but you can still relax when you need to wind down. Staff is always friendly and helpful
Louise W.
Stayed at an aloft for a weekend getaway and it wss great. Very modern, loved the layout of the room. There was a live band and bar on the rooftop over looking the city. I will stay there again.
AMY W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I saw luke bryan and few years ago in Philly I stayed at this hotel the room was nice but the front desk took forever and even waiting for our car was a bit to long and over priced
Lauren S.
Last stay with Aloft was downtown Tampa. Hotel was clean and well decorated. We were able to walk to the hockey arena from the hotel which is what brought us to town. The dining options are not extensive in this area and you'll generally have to drive to go eat.
Christina V.
Romulus
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always make sure when i am traveling to see if there is a Aloft hotel in the area. The hotels are always clean and the staff are outstanding. i like that they try to be a green hotel as well!
Shalimar D.
I stayed at Aloft in Salt Lake City.  It’s a very trendy hotel chain.  I wish there were more around the country because this is my favorite hotel chain.  They have bliss products in the bathroom.
Maegan C.
Middlesboro, KY
I recently stayed at an ALOFT in Newport, KY and was very impressed.  It was super clean and the decor was very modern.  Staff was very friendly.  Overall, great experience!
Cheri R.
Stayed at a suburb Chicago Aloft, very cute and trendy and was a brand new hotel so everything smelled heavenly. Easy to park as well. Like the snack area for late night and grab and go items.
Brandi K.
Cumberland, MD
Aloft was very convenient to the airport and their shuttle service ran great but our room had lights that didn't work and a toilet that barely flushed. We called for maintenance and they never came.
Tessa M.
Davenport, IA
One of the coolest hotels I've ever stayed in. It's a totally different feel with the hip, modern room. I loved it and can't wait to find one soon to stay in. Loved the one in Minneapolis
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?