BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amanda E.
Huntsville, AL
Loved the location, the staff, the room, the view. Everything about our stay at the Greenville A Loft was awesome!
Deirdre B.
Jacksonville
I went there for a party and stayed it was very nice there i will most definitely go again. The aloft is very nice
Shi N.
Globetrotter Expert
Great decor and staff. Has an incident during my stay and management was accommodating before and after my checkout
Andrea N.
Greenville, SC
Very chic style. Would use again for out of town business meetings not a very leisure like hotel but great overall.
Bev S.
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotel.  I like booking at hotels near the airport and have no complaints with wherever I've made reservations.
Megan C.
Gilberts, IL
Fantastic stay. The room was gorgeous, the staff was so nice and helpful. The room was clean and so was the lobby.
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
Stayed here for the first time recently. I was very impressed. Definitely a modern feel with very smart amenities.
Lia A.
Hoover, AL
Globetrotter Expert
Fun.Modern.Fun. I really enjoyed my stay at the aloft hotel I stayed at for my birthday. They're dog friendly too!!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Beautiful hotel, comfortable beds, great room layouts and welcoming. Awesome customer service but terrible prices.
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
Aloft hotels are a great place to stay the rooms are always gorgeous and extremely clean! We stay here very often!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?