BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Caureen P.
Tucson
Me and my husband love going to the one in phx! Nice place and close to food and such.  Just wish they had a free breakfast but they have free coffee so I'll take it!
Sydney H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed at the Aloft at DIA quite a few times. I love the setup and the modern feel of the hotel. Great customer service, and always someone willing to help!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Stayed again, staff was great, W Xyz lounge was nice, they had an artist performing on tuesday and apparently this place was happening My room was spotless with nice amenities.
Naomi M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I don't have a problem. I have stayed once at an Aloft and had a fair experience, no complaints whatsoever. The rooms are very clean, chic and modern. Plenty of channels and the food absolutely fine.
Kate M.
Mount Holly, NC
The set up at the aloft hotels is fun and modern. It feels very clean and fresh compared to most hotels. The staff are always friendly!! And helpful with what to do locally.
Shasta M.
1786 fort branch road viper,ky
Very nice hotel, great service I love it. I use it very often. And I am so pleased. It's a good hotel all way around I wouldn't change anything about it and I can't just pick one favorite thing about it
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
This room was better, but for the price, I expected a small living room area. The pictures on the booking website made it seem like that was the case, but it was just a bedroom and bathroom. The staff was incredibly friendly and patient with me, so I appreciate that.
Charletta B.
N Charleston, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The rooms are very modern and up-to-date. They always give you first Linens. It's very comfortable as like a mini apartment. It has almost everything that you need and everything you could ask for the people are very nice and it's just awesome.
Erin S.
Super cool and modern and has all the amenities we needed! My sister and I stayed on a getaway weekend and it was the perfect spot to chill after a big day out!
Prabha G.
Herndon, VA
I love the ambience of Aloft hotels. The color scheme and aesthetic is so welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable. They make the stay easy and practical.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?