BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Erin C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I liked the decor but the hotel I stayed in felt dingy and dirty. I wasn't impressed with the amenities compared to a different brand
Jamira B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the flesh design and attention to detail. Hotels are always in a great location and staff has been amazing on my visits
Tracy B.
Chic, trendy and beautiful hotels in prime locations! They offer fantastic amenities - love staying here when I get the opportunity!
Becca J.
Shelbyville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always clean and decorated nicely. Typically nice locations.  I've only stayed in a loft a few times, but it's consistent.
Suzanne E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Awesome boutique hotel brand. aloft is affordable, modern and "green". I will always stay at one if there is an opportunity to do so.
Shairon G.
Aurora, CO
Love this venue, they host parties and club nights for the nightlife in denver and the decor is superb throughout the rooms and venue
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
These hotels are so trendy and so swanky! You definitely feel like you are living in luxury when you are here! The decor is so modern
Lisa R.
Christiana, TN
Amazing first visit. I often felt like I was the only guest staying with them. They went above and beyond what was expected of them.
Fatima Y.
Stayed here for my bday and also an event last year and must say the ambiance is very clean crisp and refreshing. Def will come back!
Tanya M.
San Antonio , TX
Loved the rooms, atmosphere and the friendly staff. Definitely a modern feel to the hotel. The staff was very helpful during my stay!
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?