BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Onji S.
Globetrotter Expert
These hotels are very modern, chic and classy. The rooms are comfortable, the art and decor and pretty and the staff are friendly. There aren't many amenities though, which is the only reason I gave it 4 stars. I've been to a couple with a pool, but no real lounge area, room differences, etc.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed again, staff was great, W Xyz lounge was nice, they had an artist performing on tuesday and apparently this place was happening My room was spotless with nice amenities.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed once in one city was not a bad stay at all I would suggest checking local reviews before booking though.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed here in Chicago and was not impressed. Parking was so expensive, the pool was down for maintenance and the website didn't disclose that. The overall feel of the hotel was cheap when it wasn't cheap at all. The only nice thing was the location.
Karin M.
Burke, VA
I don't think I've ever stayed in a bad Aloft hotel--from the US to Europe. They have the NICEST staff and some of the coolest and convenient offerings. In NY, they had a yoga mat and free yoga in the room, which was beyond amazing having a baby in tow and wanting to workout, but being stuck in the room while he napped. Love them.
Samantha Q.
These modern hotel/lofts are great for events and groups! Younger fun crowd.
Marina M.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the aloft in Chicago just after it opened and it was one of the best hotel experiences I have had in my entire life. The staff was very friendly and kept the hotel clean and cozy. The decor and atmosphere is unique and trendy, plus the restaurant in the hotel had the best breakfast I have ever eaten. Their prices are reasonable and the location was perfect; the rooms we were in had amazing views of the city, which was a extremely nice because I have stayed at other hotels were my view would be a brick wall from the building next door. Highly recommend staying at any alofts.
Charlene l.
Greer, SC
Globetrotter Expert
If you are looking for a hip and modern hotel , then Aloft will be a perfect choice. Bright colors. Modern bedrooms. A younger crowd. Affordable costs. You really cannot go wrong with the Aloft Hotel. All of the ones I have stayed in have events (happy hour, salsa or swing dancing) happening during the evening so you would have something to do if you did not want to venture out of the hotel.
Renée O.
Nashville, TN
We love the Aloft brand. The hotels are clean, cool and quiet. It's a no muss - no fuss hotel, which is what we're looking for. If you're searching for room service and spa treatments, look elsewhere. If you want a modern hotel conveniently located to cool cities, check in now!
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm neutral because though I've been to aloft in Harlem, I haven't stayed at the hotel. I attended events held in their lobby/event space. Drinks were good. Hotel seemed nice.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?