BY ALOFT HOTELS #16 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Christa B.
Globetrotter Expert
We stayed at an aloft hotel for a long weekend and we loved it. The bed was so comfortable and we enjoyed the open feeling of the room. It was modern which I enjoyed a lot and the customer service was great. I would highly reccomend!
Caitlin L.
Minneapolis, MN
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in the ALoft in Cancun. It's very hip and trendy and cool lobby area but the rooms are very basic and a bit on the smaller end. Perfect for travelers who are visiting and like to socialize and spend minimal time in the room
Tiffany W.
This is the best hotel I've ever stayed at. My boyfriend picked it out one random night for a romantic night out, an d boy did he do good! Prettiest and nicest hotel ever.
Kelsey B.
Aberdeen, MD
I stayed at the Aloft Downtown Atlanta. This was my first time staying at an Aloft and they definitely very modern. The round front desk was hard to navigate. During check in we had to move to a few spots around the circle until we were completed with check in.

We tried to check in a little early since our flight had just landed and we had been up since 3:30 AM yet they were not willing to allow us any early check in. They offered to store our bags but there was no where for us to change and get ourselves together after a long morning of flights.

The staff was not very helpful on providing local recommendations, especially for food. The elevators were confusing and had a star next to what you would assume would be the lobby but really it would take you to the basement.

I do not think there was a pool, if there was they did an awful job at promoting it. The bar operated on its own schedule - stayed open if there were people yet otherwise closed. To get service we waited over 15 minutes and then when we got home from dinner and planned to grab another drink, the bar had closed (at 830 PM).

Lastly, there was a window that looked from the bedroom into the shower. It was frosted so you could not fully see the person naked but you could see their shadow and knew that they were in the shower. This would be very weird for a family on a vacation.

Overall, I would probably not stay with at an Aloft hotel again.
Brittaney B.
All I can say is WOW! My husband and I travel a LOT and I've never been more impressed with a hotel. They are pet friendly which is a HUGE plus and everyone that worked there made us feel welcomed. Aloft is our new go-to hotel.
Katie M.
Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft hotels are funky and cool places to stay. Great for if you're traveling on business the rooms are normally pretty affordable. Staff is always professional and friendly. I will definitely stay with them again in the future.
Gena R.
Globetrotter Expert
Aloft is supposed to be a really good hotel, but I am extremely disappointed with it. We stayed with them several times in different countries and I have to say that this hotel is extremely overpriced for what it offers.
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
Only once But I swear I could live there. It is so modern and gorgeous encounter with the customer service is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. My favorite part is the slate clean the comfortable and cozy atmosphere
Michelle W.
Ultra modern and trendy environment for today's professional and for the family that needs quick access to gratification such as snacks for the children (with a good assortment and a fully stocked bar and avid bartender!
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
Globetrotter Expert
These hotels in NYC are so cute and comfortable. I've stayed at a few and have enjoyed them all. Some are small, as is many hotel rooms in NYC, but you do not feel cramped at all. And others are very decently sized.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?