BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Lola L.
Los Angeles
I like it! When I’m on a budget but still want something nice and comfortable I can always book a room at Aloft Hotels and know that I will get the same experience no matter the city.
Libby G.
Fun and trendy interior design and the rooms are usually a little roomier in my experience. Clean and friendly staff, but not as big as some other chains so you can’t always count on finding one
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
No! Don’t be fooled by this millennial marketing, these places feel like you are in a dorm room. They are definitely NOT LOFTS, and basically it’s just a room with more modern looking ikea furniture and a big bean bag thrown in the corner to try to look cool. If you get a cheap price then go for it but don’t expect anything special or like a real loft!
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Aloft may not have all of the benefits like some of their counterparts but I love that their rooms are always so spacious and have actual workspaces that I can use, not just little desks that are just for show. When traveling for work, I often seek them out specifically for that workstation since I know I'll be able to get a lot more done from there!
Amanda L.
Asheville
I have stayed with aloftnin two different countries. Costa Rica and here in the states. I love the style of the hotel and the individual rooms. They always have fantastic customer service and do anything they can to make your stay enjoyable. I also love that they are eco friendly and look forward to exploring more cites and staying at aloft!
Paige R.
Cleveland, OH
I stayed in downtown Cleveland and the room was very clean. They had a nice bar and nightclub area downstairs for guests to use and it was very fun. I’d recommend staying with them again.
Eshé 👑.
Wolverhampton
This hotel has to be one of the most unusual hotels i've ever stayed in. The architecture was just very intriguing and futuristic. Unfortunately I didn't have a very long stay so i did not have as much time as I needed to explore the hotel fully. The customer service was very high quality and I enjoyed my stay despite the short duration.
Jenna W.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually really admire and like this brand's concept! Stayed in an Aloft all the way out in Costa Rica and really appreciated their modern, trendy feel. Doesn't always fit the vibe of the destination but they do have things like local breakfasts and I think the consistent customer experience is ultimately most important for this brand.
Jacklyn S.
Knoxville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
These modern hotels are the absolute cutest and can I just say I love their shampoo/conditioner (favorite smelling combo ever) I have always have a very pleasant experience at all of the Aloft locations I have stayed. Great hotel and extremely affordable on all budgets. Highly recommend you checking one out if they are in your area.
Brooke T.
White Lake
I’ve stayed at locations in Detroit and Cincinnati. Both had well equipped rooms and fun atmospheres. When looking for stays in new cities, I always keep an eye out for Aloft hotels.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?