BY ALOFT HOTELS #17 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Farid G.
Mclean, VA
I have never stayed at an Aloft hotel before but I really want to. I think I will book my next vacation destination at an Aloft and really get the best use out of a good price hotel.
Vaughn S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aloft hotels are fine when traveling by myself. Rooms tend to be smaller and very similar to a college dorm room. Not my preferred hotel but I wouldn't shy away from staying if it's convenient.
Victoria M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Trendy places. But the couple times I've stayed weren't all that great. The floor would have been softer to sleep on than the bed and the walls were paper thin. It was clean though.
I have stayed at Aloft Dallas and Aloft Chicago.
Modern, unconventional in a good way and appealing to today's traveler Aloft hotels are great, in my opinion and experience.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm neutral because though I've been to aloft in Harlem, I haven't stayed at the hotel. I attended events held in their lobby/event space. Drinks were good. Hotel seemed nice.
Mari P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Anytime I travel I love booking at the aloft hotel. It's so cool, modern, clean and chic. I love the service & the bathroom goodies, mostly the shampoo & condition that they use.
Lara D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good chain that feels like a boutique brand. I like that the hotel is budget conscious but still provides rooms with flair, has friendly service, and always a funky lobby.
member-53066aab9
Savannah, TN
I love the fact that this hotel offers a more modern decor and a very reasonable rate! I have stayed at this hotel many times and I have always had a great experience!
Priscilla Z.
Sabinal, TX
The room was spectacular!!! It felt like home away from home but more luxurious. Hotel is so modern and unique in its own way. I would so definitely stay there again.
Chyenne L.
Vinita
Stayed at the Aloft in downtown when some of the girls and I done a pub crawl for cancer. They were very helpful, we needed and early check in and they made it happen.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?