BY ALOFT HOTELS #18 in Hotels

• What's your favorite aloft location? 9 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Jana L.
Bowie, MD
I LOVR STAYING HERE! Every location has not been drastically different which I love. It makes it feel familiar no matter where you are.
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a great hotel for parties and its very modern. Great for people in their 20s and 30s because it gives an awesome party vibe!
Ariana S.
Sacramento, CA
Almost at Santa Clara was a fun hotel. Upscale and trendy. Definitely full of cool technology. Would’ve liked to stay another night!
Joliet, IL
I stayed here in Bolingbrook Illinois. It was so beautiful and clean. The staff was so accommodating and nice. The decor was amazing.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We stayed at ALoft in the D.C. area. It was a great experience. The accommodations were comfortable and the service was excellent!
Sam P.
La Grande, OR
Bed with sheets and one other blanket. I liked the bathroom. Nice towels and soap. Decent view from windows. Nice little kitchenette.
Leslie C.
San Jose, CA
I really like staying at this hotel the design is so modern I love it and they have snack in the lobby and the beds are really comfy
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I had such a great time staying here! I love how trendy the hotels are. It is a bit pricey but worth it if you're willing to splurge.
Jamie M.
Lawton, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed in Tulsa on NYE and loved it! Super great hotel and very modern! Had two guys follow us back and wish the security was better!
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the modern style of this hotel. It's very colorful and inviting. The workers were very nice and made sure my stay was enjoyable.
April E.
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?