BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Hope L.
Portsmouth, VA
This hotel was so nice! My husband and I stayed here after the Marine Corps Ball to have some alone time from the kids. We felt pretty high class. It was so nice! We had a few drinks at the bar and enjoyed the huge shower!
Alaina V.
I can't say enough good things about Aloft. I've stayed in their properties in four different cities and each is unique, yet friendly, clean, and incredibly accommodating. Also pet friendly. I stay here whenever I can.
Chloe S.
I've stayed at the Aloft in Tulsa a few times. The rooms are so decorated nicely with modern accents. They make me feel at home. The price is always a good deal. They have a cool key that you can use your phone for. Good bar too!
Heidi V.
Overland Park, KS
I'm a huge fan of Aloft hotels. The hotel/rooms are always so clean and I'm impressed by the amenities, the staff, and the outdoor rooftop patio! My husband and I spent our wedding night together at Aloft. Great memories!
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
I stayed at this hotel in Rosemont Illinois and it was very clean and a great experience. I was traveling for work and they had a great breakfast with tons of options and a bar that had a great atmosphere for the evening
Deepika P.
Plano, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I may be biased since I worked at one Aloft a few years ago.. but I genuinely feel they are a really cool concept hotel chain which are modern and very functional. Their rates are always competitive and staff very good
Carolyn H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We recently got an Aloft in our town and my goodness is it cute! It's got modern details and allows small dogs to stay with families. It's a lovely chain of hotels.
Tory A.
Sharon Hill, PA
The plane itself was very comfortable. It was a very nice size. The customer service was great. all of our needs were met. The booking process online was fairly easy. The dates were available and the prices fit our budget to the tea. I will recommend this hotel.
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These hotels in NYC are so cute and comfortable. I've stayed at a few and have enjoyed them all. Some are small, as is many hotel rooms in NYC, but you do not feel cramped at all. And others are very decently sized.
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
We stayed in the Milwaukee Aloft in 2015 and our room was small and dirty. The carpets looked like they had never been cleaned. The lobby was modern and trendy but the rooms were quite outdated. We enjoyed the pool, but will not return for future stays.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?