BY ALOFT HOTELS

• What's your favorite aloft location? 8 Answers
  • How do people feel about the Brooklyn location?1 Answers
Amara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful hotel! My husband and I stayed at the Aloft in Harlem for my birthday, it was a beautiful swanky hotel. The rooms were roomy and comfortable and the staff was great!
Latrice C.
Nashville, TN
I have stayed at both of the Nashville locations and I love the ambiance of the hotel and the decor. I can't say that I am fond of the beds they were a bit uncomfortable but the ambiance & locations make up for that! Would recommend!
rania s.
Ashburn, VA
The aloft are ok, I like their sister hotel, the element. I've stayed at the aloft and the look of things are great, modern, and sleek. But they focus too much and the look and not enough on the comfort, the bed itself was pretty bad.
Tiffany W.
This is the best hotel I've ever stayed at. My boyfriend picked it out one random night for a romantic night out, an d boy did he do good! Prettiest and nicest hotel ever.
Laura C.
Cincinnati , OH
Hands down the best hotel I've stayed at. The rooms are Ultra Modern, and sleek/clean. Hallways were kept very quiet, and I loved how beautiful the lobby is at night. So fun to have a girls weekend here! Perfect for a special occasion.
Christa B.
We stayed at an aloft hotel for a long weekend and we loved it. The bed was so comfortable and we enjoyed the open feeling of the room. It was modern which I enjoyed a lot and the customer service was great. I would highly reccomend!
Natalie J.
Rexburg, ID
It was a great hotel and a great experience! Staff was great and location and accommodations were great. One thing that was weird to me was the bathroom didn't fully close or lock, which is a little weird... But otherwise great!
Eboni B.
Aldie, VA
Being that I am a fan of boutique hotels, Aloft won me over years ago with their vibrant colors, friendly staff, and modern decor. I love Aloft properties and whenever I am traveling, if there is an Aloft, that is where I will be.
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
A
Loft is super modern in the design which I love. However I'm more into a luxurious hotel with more to offer. But I still think it's an awesome hotel and worth the stay.
Ashley T.
Because we are Starwood members we stay at aloft hotels from time to time. While not quite as nice as some of their sister properties (Westin, W Hotels, St. Regis, and Le Méridien) they are always a great value and very clean.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kelly M.
When you stayed at an aLoft Hotel, was there a lot of noise?
Veronika L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Was the lobby crowded last time you were staying in there?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Aloft to stay at?
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would love to know how these hotels compare to other chains. Any experience?